• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

This is my info and diet, can I get some advice?

Tha Don

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Aiight my details are...

Height: 6ft3

Weight: 187.4lbs/85kg

BF: 12.5%

Somatotype: umm tall n' skinny (but with fat around my ass n' legs, kinda weird but i'll blame it on bad diet as a kid)

Sex: Male

Other info: I've been going to the gym consistantly for nearly 3 years now, my upper body is pretty muscular, it looks good, a total transformation from when I started (because I used to have the skinniest arms, and the boniest shoulders, now I can wear a vest n' be happy with it). The thing is, despite being muscular up top, i don't really look it when i'm dressed in a t-shirt n' jeans, its like i take off my top and ppl are like wow!, I wanna change that so I look it all the time.
For ages now I've been trying to put on muscle, so my upper body will stand out more, I think ''oh if i'm a bit bigger i'll be happy'', but i'm really struggling and to be honest I can't see it happening until i get a bit older and can eat more (I can't eat all I want right now as I'm still in full time education living off my mum n' she won't pay for 6-7 meals a day, only 3... other food I have to by myself)
So if I think instead of concentrating on getting bigger, I might as well concentrate on getting fitter, more lean, and get rid of that fat on my ass n' legs (which will make my upper body look much bigger in proportion, as this fat won't be ruining something I've worked so hard on). I should have done this a year ago (as I've made little/no progress with the weights) but I've always had a 6-pack so I didn't think to lower my fat, maybe its coz I don't drink, most of my mates drink so they ain't got great stomachs
Sorry that was long, I'll post my diet...

Meal 1/Breakfast - 8:00 : Bowl of bran flakes (cereal) w/ skimmed (fat free) milk, protein shake (when i'm bulking this will be weight gainer or creatine)

Meal 2/Snack - 9:30 : Nutrigrain bar, cereal bar, piece of fruit (apple/bannana)

Meal 3/Snack (early lunch) - 11:00 : Tuna and Cucumber Sandwich (I used to buy them from the college but I could make my own I suppose, essecially when I'm bulking up, i could take a couple of them in)

Meal 4/Lunch - 1:00 : Pasta and a tomato and beef sauce (or a chill sauce depending what they are making that day)

Meal 5/Snack - 2:30 : It might just be another cereal bar at college, but sometimes I finish college early so I might have a can of ravioli, some cereal and a protein shake, salmon fishcakes, chicken fajitas, a chicken korma kiev and a jacket potato, this one really depends where i am, and what I can eat (it might also be my pre-gym snack, as I workout about 4ish, i'll normally take a couple of bannanas to the gym with me)

*Post workout I will have a protein/creatine shake*

Meal 6/Dinner - 6:00-7:00 (if I've been to the gym it might be slightly later) : Depends... sometimes its chilli con carne, sometimes curry, sometimes salmon and new potatos, sometimes chicken salad... (whenever there is rice I will always have brown rice)

meal 7/Bed-time Snack - 9:30-10:00 : Bowl of weetabix and a protien shake if I'm bulking, maybe some snack-a-jacks if I'm still a bit hungry or up late

Sorry that is probably not great info, but maybe you could just give me some recommendations, what i eat changes every day (if I'm at work i will eat less as I often work a 4 hour shift from 1 till 5 with no break, but I'll try to sneak in a sandwich n' some bannanas), i drink plenty of water and have 1 glass of fruit juice and a fruit smoothie each day

I don't have a clue how much fat/protein/carbs i get, but I wouldn't have thought my fat intake would be very high, I try to keep it well balanced

Thanks

Last edited:
I don't know how to say this, but I can't picture a 6'3" guy weighing 165 and not withering away. I'm 6'4" about 215.

well thanks a lot to all the nutrition experts in here for that brilliant advice!

:thumbdwn:

Originally posted by young d
well thanks a lot to all the nutrition experts in here for that brilliant advice!

:thumbdwn:
Impatient are we?:rolleyes:

Sounds like you need to eat more..good food. Advice would be to read the stickies at the top of the nutrition forum.

It seems you are eatting many "empty carbs" ie..cereal. Add oats, sweet potato, and more brown rice. Fat is not an enemy, Peanut butter and flax oil can be used as well. DOn't forget your veggies either.

16-22 calories per pound of BW is the ballbark you should be in to gain mass.

Back