• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF is up with newbies

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
they make one post like " should i buy test e or c " then several people ask a question like whats your goals or stats and you never hear from them again. makes me not want to bother responding whenever I see a newbie with only one post:pissed:

I don't know why they ask if there not going to take any advice or even write back like you said with there goals ..Guess they just know everything after reading one post and buy whatever sounds good and then start crying on here whenever they get lumps or there junk stops working and don't make gains ect.. It does get old after a while I see it all the time on ASF .. Like do your research before stabbing 4ml into your body without knowing what your doing ..It don't make any sense to me I guess some people don't care about there bodies or the dmg there causing , there just to worried about blowing up and getting huge which does not happen anyways lol ... Do your homework people and be safe about it you don't need a gram on your first run!!

They don't want to admit their stats.

Many of them don't understand the fact that no matter what you take you still got to train hard

Newbies make the site more entertaining. If it was all knowledgeable members then it would be boring. Especially the Tren related meltdowns (or MTR in some cases.....)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They want a someone to tell them about that overnight get swole that everybody talking about.

Yeah it does get under my skin sometimes. Have not been training for a year then no diet just thank that the test are anything else is going to do the job ... Then complain when it doesn't. . It's not really fair for use guys that's been putting the work in for 13 years pluss..are even the guys that have been committed for years and years..

IML Gear Cream!
Wait....you still have to train hard on top of using gear?? This just got complicated. lol

Icon

Ya I think this is bullshit
I'm out

They don't want to admit their stats.
notvd_zpsf92d0d12.gif

6tend.gif
:coffee:

wow u got half the newbs to reply in this thread....

I don't think it's just a board question... the shit I get asked in real life is worse sometimes. I'd say for every 10 people who ask dumb ass shit, you get one person who's actually intelligent and has done their homework and when it comes to either gear or training seems to "get it".

Personally, that's why I *MUCH* prefer talking with people who are on/needing TRT or going thru gender change therapy than recreational bodybuilders. The competitors aren't as bad usually, but the average gym rat doesn't need to touch shit because the average gym rat doesn't even have a clearly defined goal. If you press them on what their goal is, they usually cave and run away just like the new guy with 1 post on the boards.

There's a difference between people who utilize drugs to help them achieve a specific goal versus just some guy wanting to pin a bunch of shit to "get gainz" when these people can't even decide if they wanna bulk or cut or train strength or...

6tend.gif

Waiting for the Head Jew to Ban me so i can become more powerful than ever:coffee:
tumblr_mid3ahXu281qg39ewo1_500.gif

And for some reason All i feel is radio GA GA Radio goo goo all we know is that We love DGG:coffee:

Back