• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Squat poem written by Fire years ago

firestorm

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SQUAT

As I sat in the corner of the gym that I go,
I watched a young man trying to grow.
He push and he pulled but to no avail,
the weight that he used wouldn't grow a snail

From my seat I arose and gave a big hollar,
LOAD SOME REAL WEIGHT AND DON'T USE A COLLAR.
Do the big weights my son if you want to see gains
for without them you'll never feel pain.

He stood for a moment and gazed at the bar,
with six 45's and his spotter by far.
He chalked his hands and gave a harsh cry,
did 10 reps and almost died.

The pain was good and this he now knew,
From this moment on he'll know what to do.
Weight, Weight, more Weight he'll go,
Which all comes down to,
GROW, GROW, GROW

Fire

that is awe inspiring fire, I love the part where he yells to ditch the collar, haha great. You should write us more poems my man:thumb: :rocker: :clap:
just out of curiosity is that 6 plts per side, or 6 total??

hahahahaha fuqing funny shit gr8!!!! shit I almost fell out of my chair. Oh man my eyes are tearing. fuq I'm laughing soo hard.
"just out of curiosity is that 6 per side or 6 total".

It's a poem. I just made it up. I'd say though if looking at it realistically and I had to get up from my chair (which I really don't know why I'd be sitting in a chair in the 1st place) and tell someone to put weight on the bar,, I'd probably have to say 3 per side and a total of 6 315 lbs. Your too fuqing funny and yea I'm still laughing.

GR8,,, my analitical friend. hahahaha Next poem flys by GR8 1st for proof reading and editing. :haha:

hahaha I had to read your post again GR8 and I'm laughing again.

dam,....that was better than my donut poem...
:D
hmm...maybe started a weight lifting poem thread...all originals? no cut and pastes?
whaddya think?

I thought you would get a kick out of that, :D you know I was kidding you, right?. I should've put a j/k in there. I know you made it up. I just like to hear that someone is squatting big weight, thats all:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Burner02
dam,....that was better than my donut poem...
hmm...maybe started a weight lifting poem thread...all originals? no cut and pastes?
whaddya think?

Absolutely. No stealing others peoples stuff.

Originally posted by gr81
I thought you would get a kick out of that, :D you know I was kidding you, right?. I should've put a j/k in there. I know you made it up. I just like to hear that someone is squatting big weight, thats all:rolleyes:

OH MY GOD I'M FUCKING LAUGHING AGAIN!!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
kind of annoying..a friend of mine..is taking some 'cocktails' as he cals them..
A month ago..he coldn't move very much weight..another friend of mine says he can now squat 5 plates / side for a couple reps..very annoying.
I can do 3 and do a few partials w/ 4......

You know I was kidding you right? Oh man my stomach hurts!!! I shoulda put a J/K in there. hahaha Oh man you have no Idea how I'm outta control over here. Your over there explaining all this.... I'm dying. I was just lauging so hard the cursor is moving up and down and I can't click the submit reply button.

glad I could be such a source of entertainment for you tonight:fire: :yawn:
ok ok you just have to STOP!!!!!! For some fuqing reason tonight everything you say makes me fuqing loose it!!! hahahahahahaha oh my god the people here are looking at me thinking I'm insane. I swear on my kids I'm telling the truth,, my eyes are literally tearing, stomach hurts and I'm laughing fuqing loud. I fuqing love the mad face thing you stuck up there. oh god I wish you could see me typing this

you sure you don't work in a dental office? The laughing gas is on?
:)

^^of course man, I will just shut up now before I make too much of an ass of my self. I guess I am not a great poem critic huh? yeah well laugh it up funny pants:moon: , Got any poems about anything else? ha ha

heh heh...funny pants....
everybody remembers the red pants....
THAT'S FUNNY!

^^of course man, I will just shut up , Got any poems about anything else? ha ha
now before I make too much of an ass of my self. I guess I am not a great poem critic huh? yeah well laugh it up funny pants:moon:

hahahahaha ass of yourself oh man pleeze ya gotta stop with the one liners. your gonna kill me.

man burner I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. Gr8s humor blows my red pants away. I'm sorry. He is a genious. A comedic genious lmao

c'mn, fire..give us more!

Originally posted by firestorm
man burner I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time. Gr8s humor blows my red pants away. I'm sorry. He is a genious. A comedic genious lmao
tell me you're wearing something other tha the red pants? No wonder you're causing a disturbance!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't have anymore. I'll have to think of one. give me a topic.

J'bo
work with that, it is one of your favorite IM subjects...

Originally posted by Burner02
tell me you're wearing something other tha the red pants? No wonder you're causing a disturbance!

Actually I'm wearing woodland camos. cool here these past nights.

been cool here to! There is actually a bit of snow on the top of Pikes Peak!
kristen and I are going to the mountains this coming weekend..she said there is this secluded pond......
Hope it isn't too cold..brr!

sounds very romantic. Be sure to bring lots of your male friends lots of beer and a quait set. Oh wait that is romance 101 in Louisianna not Colorado. Just bring a bottle of wine. lol

I was going to go with the wine idea...

Good idea actually.

and...strawberries....
oh, that woldbe champaign..

yeaa but you can still do strawberries if you want. Be your own man and don't go with the crowd. Show her your a free spirit and you would dare eat a strawberry with wine.

Back