• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Order Review

Roid Rat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just received my first order from PharmacomStore! Darius was incredibly helpful, pricing was decent, and I had my items in hand ten days after placing my order. Packaging was secure and discreet, and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Having good past experiences with Pharmacom's products, I already knew that they're a top-notch brand. With PharmacomStore, you'll have a reliable source for them! I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Just received my first order from PharmacomStore! Darius was incredibly helpful, pricing was decent, and I had my items in hand ten days after placing my order. Packaging was secure and discreet, and everything arrived in perfect condition.

Having good past experiences with Pharmacom's products, I already knew that they're a top-notch brand. With PharmacomStore, you'll have a reliable source for them! I will definitely be a repeat customer.

THank you Sir for your update!

You are gonna love the products!

Back