• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First cycle started

Deano

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thsi may be to late but I have done my research so am pretty confident I have done it right but you can never have to much info.
Started first cycle on Saturday, painless, though my backside feels likes it been kicked by a donkey.

Stats 31, 11 st, hardgainer.
Gym Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat working a different group on a four day rotation.

Cycle 200mg Sust
200 mg Deca

Frontloading first two weeks on Sat and Wed
Then 7 week cycle on Sat

Finishing with Nolva
1000mg Vit C and Multi Vit throughout
Trimatrix post cycle in the hope of keeping gains

Is this OK and when should I start seeing a difference?

Cheers

Front loading is OK, Nolva is OK but Nolva + Clomid stimulates recovery even better.

I'm going to say maybe week 5 you should start to really see things come in, but you will have to be eating for it the whole way through. Deca supposedly only really works on high calorie diets, I would have rather done test (similar requirements though). Some people think test is a crappy first cycle but those people are far and few between.

You have not done your research, sust is a horrible first cycle since its almost to impossible to maintain constant test levels with it with short acting esters, you need to poke yourself at least 3 times a week for a total of 750 mg. Deca is too little you need to throw in an oral

First good cycle yould be

Weeks 1-4 35 mg/d of Dbol
Weeks 1-10 500 mg/w Test
Weeks 1-10 Eq or Deca 400 mg/w

THis will explode your ass.

Back