• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dianabol -dbol

Shadowboxing

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to hear personally from some of you pros. I have 10mg dbol pills 50 of them I've never taken real steroids before. How many pills should I take a day? What liver care should I use? What pct should I buy? I was also thinking about getting 50mg clomid also. How would you guys set this cycle up? Thanks

What are your stats?

I wouldn't run a DBol only cycle.
You don't have enough to make it worthwhile anyhow.

Maybe start with stats like stated above and history, goals etc

nobody here is a pro.. most of the guys here know jack dick about the drugs they are putting in their bodies

I am 5"10 150 lbs, I've never used steroids before but I used ph before but I didn't take them right I had kidney stones from it and a loss of all my gains. I've been working out for about 3-4 years but I just recently got back into it after a year off.
I was thinking about getting clomid test e and dbol what else should I run?

You still have tons of room for natural growth at 150 bud, Id focus on nailing down your diet and gaining without aas.

My goal is to just gain a good solid 30 pounds about.

Why don't you just eat more. srsly Dbol isn't for somebody new and looking to add lbs. Fact that your asking is kinda sketchy. Dbol is put in a cycle for a specific goal with other stuff. Dont do it by itself

IML Gear Cream!
Hey what's up. I'm no pro and have been doing this for only about 2 yrs. I did a 12 wk cycle at the beginning of the year using test cyp 300 deca 300 and dbol 100. Did test 600 mg 2 x wk and deca 300 mg 2 x wk and dbol 50 mg ed. And I took prami and anastrozole along the way. I gained about 20 pds of muscle muscle with a lil bit of bloat but the strength gains were amazing. At the end I had a 1 rep max 365 # bench, 535 # Deadlift and a 470 # back squat and a 400 # front squat and a 180# weighted bar dip. I'm 39 years old 220 lbs and about 13% bf. Dbol by itself has a short Esther of about 4 to 6 hours. You need to run it with something else at the least a testosterone. Hope this helps.

I didn't don't his on my own I have a buddy who coached me as far as dosage and stuff. He's been doing this since he was about 18 and is prolly one of the most knowledgeable person I know when it comes to this stuff.

I'm sure if you look around on the Internet you could find some pretty good opinions and go from there

I would get a new coach not a gym bro... That cycle is ridiculous, I am not making fun. I m truly looking out for your best interest and that cycle is a disappointment waiting to happen.
How much do eat? How often do you train? What are your training splits? What kind of diet do you stick to?

Get your diet in check 4,000 calories a day will easily put on 10lbs + easy as others have said research and get your diet ans training in order first

Shadow,

Your question makes me think that you are not educated enough to understand what your getting yourself into. Why not learn how to eat and train first and push your body to the limit naturally. There is a time and place for enhancement but you are far from it. Without proper knowledge, you will harm your body long term. My two cents...just trying to help you help yourself.

Hold on to the dbol... for now!!!

Keep on pushing yourself hard to gain as much as naturally possible... once you've hit a plateau - change
your workout routine... go into rest-pause sets... i.e.. something you can curl 2-3 times - then pause between reps until
you get to 10-12 reps (give or take)... you need to go to COMPLETE FAILURE.. only 1-2 sets.

Workouts in this manner usually take no more than 30 minutes... this is similar to Dorian Yates and Mike Mentzer.

THIS IS CRITICAL - so you can run gear starting with a THICK base!!!

During this period... pick up testosterone, an AI, hCG and everything needed for a proper PCT... this is your fist
cycle, which should only be testosterone for the base of your cycle (this will also be the baseline for every cycle
there after).

On your second cycle... add dbol and pick up 1-2 more 50 count packs.

If you follow this properly... you'll have a better short term transition - into a long term muscle mass gain by the same
time next year.

I strongly recommend that look at a... TWO cycle forecast for every cycle you do.

In other wards... every cycle is like a springboard that is meant to launch you into the next cycle.

1st cycle testosterone.
2nd cycle testosterone plus dbol.
3rd cycle testosterone, dbol and deca - (even test and deca would be fine)

dmobb laid out some great ideas... but he started with a 200lb frame... in your case - this would be a great 3rd cycle
with a few slight adjustments.

This also allows you to plan and save up financially for the Frankenstein cycles... if money is a concern. :D

Back