• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Female Looking for best Steroid !

Musclemama

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a 51yr old female 5'6" and 140lbs looking to put muscle on and would like to start competition. Any help with what would be a good Steroid to use ,I have been on Winstrol 75 for 4 weeks now with 25mg everother day. Any info would be great ! THANKS

I am a 51yr old female 5'6" and 140lbs looking to put muscle on and would like to start competition. Any help with what would be a good Steroid to use ,I have been on Winstrol 75 for 4 weeks now with 25mg everother day. Any info would be great ! THANKS

Hi! And welcome!

If you could please post some pics to help with some great advise! Tyia!

Please see the Women & Drugs article stickied at the top of this forum. Do your research first. I'd probably only recommend anavar given you're very new to the Dark Side and I don't have the sense that you are well-researched yet. Also please understand that the drugs are not what will make you a competitor but rather your diet & training. The rest just supplements.

Steroids are horrible for women. DHEA has much more to offer. Get your levels checked, then begin w/ 25mg micronized/day.

Are there amy side effect taking steroids? Like our voice like change into me voice, vaginal bleeding?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back