• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z Gray Top Results

spinyvegeta

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I first tested these 2 months ago using a fasted protocol. I injected 10 ius in the morning and got blood drawn 3 hrs later. Results were good but I didn't get igf scores.

d9259c0c32b8c9bfe7f07979d450a017.jpg

Since then my sleep has been impecable, muscles have been fuller, and sides have dissipated at 4ius daily. I plan on taking a break and retesting these at the end of next month. I think the score was very low compared to the effects I'm receiving.

Good Greytop resource? This presribed TRT and B.S. watered down overrated GH Semeolin is not cutting it. Thanks man.

I'm 45 so I been using test since 06 I was given biotropin for an injury worked great healed up nice and lost some weight. Now doc gave me this bs stuff for $100 month and it's garbage!!!!

Isn't semeolin a peptide? I'm not sure

Would you be able to direct me their are like 50 sellers on here. I tried to connect with victorZ06 he has a good handle on the stuff and is familiar he hasn't replied back yet.

Www. Unclez. Net

Not to familiar with details I was disappointed but I personally don't recommend to anyone in our age group. Older maybe. I have been using it for the last 4 months mixed with ultratest. It does promote sleep more so and does give an erection in the morning from time to time.

IML Gear Cream!
No problem. No referral needed

Uncle z has great customer service as of recently. And price was its a done deal. Generics are very hit and miss BUT uncle z is pretty reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't you guys read the articles that are about a untold by now uncle Z busted by operation cyber juice. Google it most Lilly taking over by law Enfrcmnt

Hey
Please find something to do and stop talking the bullshit , it is old case and everyone know about it , You're late a several months :)

Zs operation gets busted no orders were shipped for a while and then all of a sudden everything goes back to normal.... hmmmm, i like to look out for other ppl and hate cops. so everyone should now that z was sentanced to 17 yrs in prison. So whos running hes site. sine the feds were using it to track him. did they arrest him and say ok you guys can resume to get rid of juice

Wow , pretty fresh link and news :D

Can you even read with basic comprehension ?? Since when a US REMAILER is the source (from EU) ??

I quess u are right ... it's the first case ever in the history of this game that a domestic reshipper got busted :winkfinger:

This remailer case is an ancient history and we never ceased orders processing , but thanks for bringing that out again

Do u have something else so childish to post ??

What did u get as reward for this "competition favor" move mr. community care taker ?? LOL

I suggest u to get a live Man.(no offense ...?)

Spiny .. looks like you are working for LE , damn it bro :roflmao:

^^ Z is gtg. communication is good and i just had a nice run of his test n deca.

Wow , pretty fresh link and news :D

Can you even read with basic comprehension ?? Since when a US REMAILER is the source (from EU) ??

I quess u are right ... it's the first case ever in the history of this game that a domestic reshipper got busted :winkfinger:

This remailer case is an ancient history and we never ceased orders processing , but thanks for bringing that out again

Do u have something else so childish to post ??

What did u get as reward for this "competition favor" move mr. community care taker ?? LOL

I suggest u to get a live Man.(no offense ...?)

Spiny .. looks like you are working for LE , damn it bro :roflmao:

Lol yea LE is filling orders for you uncle!! That must make me head detective. Anywho this is old news and far from the truth. Z does not B.S. You get quality products for a good price.

Back