• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

AY Test Results - Off the Charts!

AnabollicA

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started going to a new Wellness Clinic here in town. What a great place, they gave me the most comprehensive blood test in my life.

I've been on AY's Test 400 (a Sustanon mix on steroids) for 3 months, dosed at 1000mgs/week.

My last pin was on a Friday, the blood test was Monday morning fasted. My results came in at >4500...the doc said they had to dilute the sample twice but it was still off the charts, LOL :winkfinger:

AY gear is the bomb.

I've also been doing generic grey top HGH at 2iu's a day. My IGF-1 came in high for my age too (297). Nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    754.3 KB · Views: 63
Very nice! I can't wait to run your stuff devil. T minus 60 days!

The greys are legit. 323 on 2ius on my last draw! Therapeutic dose right now and going to bump it up to 5iu November 1.

Nice grey top numbers, better than mine. I've bumped my dose to 4ius since that test, and will probably cap it off at 5-6iu's. I'll see where my IGF levels are next blood draw in February. I'm planning to run them long term. And AY gear of course. Paying for quality pays you back.

My test levels were at 5743 with just 300mgs a week of AY test E.

300. 150 2 x week. lab was quest diagnostics. I may have pinned about 24-36 hours before blood test causing it to spike? I don't know just know what test results were and what I was injecting. Maybe it was even overdosed. I know that's high. My doctor said he only saw one person with higher numbers than me.

300. 150 2 x week. lab was quest diagnostics. I may have pinned about 24-36 hours before blood test causing it to spike? I don't know just know what test results were and what I was injecting. Maybe it was even overdosed. I know that's high. My doctor said he only saw one person with higher numbers than me.
You were at a peak. If pinning twice a week (every 3.5 days) drawing blood after approximately 84 hours should yield a similar result to Heavy's protocol. 5k still does sound high to me. AY test-e was discontinued a while back. Did you mean Test 300? @stickman.... just started a grey top run myself. Going to front load 3.3 iu's for 6 days, then go to 2 iu's ED. Hope my results are as good as yours :)

JD did you get generic grey tops or the brand The Grey Tops? For my test I was on the generics and they scored great, but I recently started The Grey Tops and heard they are even better. I will be getting tested on them in February for my next doc visit.

IML Gear Cream!
JD did you get generic grey tops or the brand The Grey Tops? For my test I was on the generics and they scored great, but I recently started The Grey Tops and heard they are even better. I will be getting tested on them in February for my next doc visit.

The Grey Tops :). We will compare notes...

I'm pretty certain I just talked to my gym buddy today about the same thing. Dr. K takes care of business.

Back