Steroidify Sponsored Male & Female Athletes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530646

    Another one occasion to be proud of is our athlete Ashot Kagramanyan, the bronze medallist of IFBB Neva Show 2015.


  2. #17
    DRSE owns this shithole
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    68
    Posts
    23,209

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    966
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    267
    Thanked in
    175 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Darius P View Post

    That old guy looks killer!

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530646

    Arnold Classic Brazil 2016.
    Seems like Pharmacom is pretty popular in South America too.





  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530646

    Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
    First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
    Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.





  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530646

    Quote Originally Posted by Darius P View Post
    Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
    First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
    Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.

  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    http://steroidify.com
    Posts
    179

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    530646

    Quote Originally Posted by Darius P View Post
    Check out some of the pics from the Pharmacom Labs seminar in Saint Petersburg (Russia).
    First experience of this kind, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. Never before in our region so many pro athletes from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was free for everybody and press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor.
    Hopefully, several meetings of this kind will be arranged every year.

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Awarded Athletes

    Some of our awarded athletes in Russia...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.36.54.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	775.7 KB 
ID:	65546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.32.23.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	737.3 KB 
ID:	65547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.00.11.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	857.3 KB 
ID:	65548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 11.58.30.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	956.2 KB 
ID:	65549
    Last edited by Steroidify Rep; 02-16-2018 at 09:19 AM.

  8. #23
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    My whole circle of friends have a lot of experience using Pharmacom products (myself included). They're some of the best on the market.

    Love to see others reaping success from what I already know are great products..

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmacomRep View Post
    Some our awarded athletes in Russia...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.36.54.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	775.7 KB 
ID:	65546Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.32.23.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	737.3 KB 
ID:	65547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 12.00.11.png 
Views:	34 
Size:	857.3 KB 
ID:	65548Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 11.58.30.png 
Views:	35 
Size:	956.2 KB 
ID:	65549

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    My whole circle of friends have a lot of experience using Pharmacom products (myself included). They're some of the best on the market.

    Love to see others reaping success from what I already know are great products..
    Thank you sir

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100






  11. #26
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,148

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    Nothing but love for pharmacom.. I have a friend that's getting ready to go off blast.. and go on HGH run.. And he's wanting to try PharmaTropin.. I've heard nothing but great things about this HGH

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100


  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100




  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Steroidify Rep's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    www.steroidify.com
    Posts
    246

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    300100


    New product PharmaBULL 500



Similar Threads

  1. Are the Days of Sponsored Athletes Gone for Good?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 12:00 PM
  2. Sponsored Athletes: Are They Worth It?
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2016, 12:20 PM
  3. Congrats to the most Recent AY Sponsored Athletes!
    By JerseyDevil in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 07:44 PM
  4. Male or Female?
    By redspy in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 09:07 PM
  5. Female athletes-Can someone explain to me?
    By eskimo515 in forum Training
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 02:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2020 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums