• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Official Labmax thread. Post all results here :)

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am creating an official PSL labmax thread for everyone to post their results if they want to. I will be labmax testing everything I have over time, and as I try new products I will add the results to this thread. Everyone is free to do the same :)

***I understand that labmax is ONLY useful for testing the presence of a compound and not the potency. Please keep all negative opinions on the use of labmax testing to yourselves. This is a very useful test to determine the contents of a vial or oral substance. It can be very helpful in determining fakes and/or cheap substitutes.

I will start by posting up the color chart as a reference.

oaom5x.png
2ed301s.png

Masteron prop
oiaypz.jpg

Results were observed and captured within a minute of administering to the test vials. Vial "A" should turn bright green, and vial "B" should turn yellow orange.
66c2ag.jpg

Under PROPER uv lighting, the solution should show orange in color. I bought my UV light directly from the labmax website so it's the proper wavelength. It was near impossible for me to get a good picture of the orange color because of the strong "glare" from the uv light. It was very easy to see in person. I'm not sure if these pictures are worth showing, but either way maybe someone can see the orange. I could see it in person but the camera wouldn't pick it up with all the light. I tried different lighting/angles but no luck.
f0s2fn.jpg
eg1gcj.jpg

oxandrolone (anavar)
2pphr1j.jpg

Ok so with the anavar I put in 1/8th of a 10mg tab which is what they tell you to do in the instructions. It works best with 1-3mg so I used my pill cutter and cut the tab into 1/4ths then shaved off about half. Then i ground it up and funneled it into the tube. The directions say give it 15 mins to react before observing results.

After 15mins the solution should be a yellow-green and match the color dash on the test tube. If it were winstrol (stanozolol) the solution would be olive green and match the stanozolol color dash. If it were dianabol it would instantly turn the solution dark brown.

Results after 15mins:
10pa8gx.jpg

Masteron Enanthate (continued)

Under UV light:
And as you can see here, there is a golden yellow tint at the bottom of the vial when placed under UV lighting as the chart specified. I feel I may not have put enough oil into the test tube to get a strong result....after watching the video the demonstrator used quite a few drops whereas I only used one, but nonetheless the results are there :)
x0vips.jpg

E-p is the truth! Thanks for posting bro!

E-p is the truth! Thanks for posting bro!

The feedback and the reviews are absolutely paramount, standing in a class of their own....

Keep these coming.

Back