• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you guys wear to the gym, far as foot wear?

Vision

Super Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys wear to the gym, far as foot wear?

Depends for me, To the gym I wear my cushion kicks, Nike - Free if my feet hurt and I plan on doing cardio, If I'm doing wheels of I just want to feel the ground I'll wear my wrestling Adidas shoes..

942836_003
88913610136_F

Last edited:
This place is so dead.. wtf happened over here? I need to bring some light to this dark hole.

This place is dead.....

And yes Chucky's it is... four wheels at least

Asics split second wide wrestling shoes, the only training shoe that comes in EE width that works for all my training needs

Dc's or chucks. Cant do cardio cuz of my foot any way so might as well have a flat shoe for gains

Sent from my SCH-I535PP using Tapatalk

You know that science debunked the myth that it does anything for your feet right? There was a whole lawsuit over it.

Exactly, the only thing that science and physics has determined is that you will break one toe at a time if you drop something on them instead of two or three at once...

Some clown looked at a diecast made from a sasquatch footprint, and immediately had an epiphany -"motherfucking Vibram"....

IML Gear Cream!
Exactly, the only thing that science and physics has determined is that you will break one toe at a time if you drop something on them instead of two or three at once...

Some clown looked at a diecast made from a sasquatch footprint, and immediately had an epiphany -"motherfucking Vibram"....

Wish I could afford some otomix.

Honestly bro don't even bother.... I purchased a pair off of Craigslist for a decent price and I could not really tell the difference between them and wrestling shoes when it concerns the low profile..

Fantastic support for the ankle but that's about it

Chuck T's on most days.. Sometimes I give the feet a little more cushion with my Nike Free runs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I prefer a high top sneaker. Gives my ankles more support for when squatting and other similar forms where pressure is applied to the ankle. A bit of a side note, before and after I train, I use a hair dryer to rid my feet of all moisture. It's a good health measure to take.

Old topic, lets see how things have changed!

Back