• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pharmacom log

IML Gear Cream!
pretty good chest workout even tho i only had 45 mins i went heavy on incline and hit previous PR of 385 which this one is more impressive because i worked up to it pretty hard with less time between sets and no spotter which mentally helps even tho i would kill them if they touched the bar. altered my cable flies and DB's press did 4 sets of each switching back and forth with fairly light weight but good workout and pump. ive always had a pretty thick chest but its definitely swole like never before right now. im sitting at 232 which is 14lbs over start of cycle

Hey Iron Julius I know I am answering your post about a year later but I NEVER do shoulders behind my head. Always in front, it puts to much pressure on your spine I should
know because I had three discs fused in my neck C-3-C-5 with cadaver bone, Titanium plate, and assorted screws nuts and bolts should have asked for a grease fitting (lol).
I hope you haven't hurt yourself but when you mentioned pain I felt compelled to say something. Luckily my surgery went well and I can still work out. But consult with a doctor or chiro
just for your own safety Be Well, Al Cicarelli (Frigbrains)

Back