• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bio Test products--- good stuff?

Distortion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ya, i've heard some good things about bio-tests stuff like Tribex 500 and the 4-Ando spray. I'm trying to get a little bit of reasearch in this stuff. Are these testostorone free? just andro. I MAY, be intrested in it, but i know that taking testostorone can disrupt the growth plates because they tell them they have enough and thus stopping growing. Does andro do the same things

My lifting partner is on Grow Pro by Biotest for the second time now, he is getting good results it has a little bit of Andro in it, but he is also taller than me, almost fully grown

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

You can't legally buy any products that contain test, but androgens will convert to test, test precursors, or nortest type hormones.

Yes, extra test can cause the epiphisyial (sp?) plates on your bones to calicify, but only because extra test raises estrogen levels, which is what stops bone growth.

If you are under 20, it is not recommended that you take pro-hormones type products.

Now, with that out of the way, I took nortesten when I was 18, had huge gains, and loved it. However, I've been over 6'5" and looked old enough to buy alcohol since I was a sophomore in high school; so the growth and maturity issues didn't bother me.

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

<font size="1">[This message has been edited by crowman (edited 05-23-2001).]</font>

so theoretically if you took an anti- estrogen thing it would not make the plates calcify?

------------------

ummm.. I can't really say. But that's quite a gamble, especially with andro-4 which is the worst one as far as estrogen conversion. Plus, how well do the anti-estrogen products you can buy over the counter really work?

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

Actually. Androdiol-4 is far less likely to convert to estrogen than an androdione product. There is plenty of research to back that up. Biotest uses the Androdiol-4 in their Androsol product. Ed Sturm and Patrick Arnold wrote several easy to follow articles on prohormones. If I find the addresses I'll post them for you. If you are worried about the side effects associated with andros, the Norandro formulas are the way to go, but they are more expensive.

ya i was mistaken, grow pro is made by universal something or other..

what are nonanrdros?

------------------

The addresses for the articles are: hardbodiessupplements.com/prohormonefac.htm
testosterone.net/html/27proho.html
I'm not familiar with a Biotest product called Grow Pro, they have an MRP call Grow and I can assure you it does not have andros in it. I think you buddy is misinformed. Theres another article at the hardbodies site titled the truth about prohormones, you can access it from the article I posted.

Thanks BroadStreet, I agree norandro products are definitly the way to go.

------------------
-Crowman
MASS ABOVE ALL

Back