Purity Source Labs

ldog's Health, wellness and HRT thread (By team PSL)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Brothers,

I came across this website while sniffing around the net. Its interesting to see how other countries handle TRT. This is from a DR named Ashley Minas in Armenia.

My NEW HRT- weekly regime:
    (Please contact us if you require any of the medications listed below but please provide a legal medical prescription for each purchase or contact us for an online medical consultation to enable the same)

1) Injection Sustanon 125MGS + injection Decadurabolin 50mgs on Sunday and Injection Sustanon 125MGS + injection Decadurabolin 50mgs on Thursday: both IM once weekly.

2) Weekly HCG injections of 500 iu on Tuesday and Saturday and 75 IU of hMG (Humegon; Organon) on Wednesday of every week - if inj Testosterone is to be injected every sunday. ( If you mix HCG with bacteriostatic water instead of sterile saline, and store it in a glass vial (instead of a plastic syringe or container) it keeps for at least 30 days in the refrigerator).

3) Growth Hormone Therapy: 5IU"s s/c on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays - (using this regime one would be three days on and four days off, this should definitely be more than enough to increase the chance of full Pituitary recovery) divided between early morning- 7am and 4pm or just before your evening work out (total 15IU"s per week)- to be increased after 1 month to 8IU"s (4IU"s each injection split)- Total 24IU"s per week!
    Dosages depend on levels of IGF-I to be kept within: 300- 400ng/ml for best results

4) Tablet proviron 25mgs bd continuously

5) Tablet Anastrozole 0.50mgs Twice Weekly On Sundays, Thursdays and titrate according to effects.

(0.5mgs twice weekly and when wood comes, go down to .25mgs. every 3 days keep getting it tested to be sure you don"t go to low. For me when my morning wood stops I am going to low. So I stop the meds until wood comes back, then I go back on it but do a lower dose like .25mgs. every 5 days).

• For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Bros,

Linked below is an article that I came across regarding GH. It's very informative and is 131 pages long thus I'm posting the link. If you want to know everything there is to know about GH then read this article.

http://www.consultdrminas.com/data/f...20RESEARCH.pdf

• For info regarding Gearchurch quality products, please send me a PM.