• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Darkhrse99's Tren Train Teaser!

Darkhrse99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a total of 340ml of tren A and 220ml of tren E. I have been on roughly 1 gram of test only for the past 2 months. Both tren a and tren e are 100mg/ml.

Week 1-3 300mg tren a, test c 500mg

Week 4-5 400mg tren a, test c 500mg

Week 6 600mg tren a, test c 250mg

Week 7-9 700mg tren e, test c 250mg

How does this cycle look? All are welcome to chime in. I just want to make the best gains from what I have, so if you have a better cycle please let me know!

Thanks everyone and I will be posting measurements and pictures and logging all my workouts. So bring on the gains and transformation!

Keep that shit rollin dude!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The tren!? I'm curious toward it, looking to do a testP, trenA, Dbol cycle. Research,research, & more fucking research! Keep posting!!!

How'd the shred come using clen & t-3 together?! I've run clen before and enjoyed it kinda. IMO pretty much a waste unless stepping onto a stage

How'd you begin the dosing with test & tren? Or was it more of guesstimate kinda thing the first tren cycle?!

I was at a gram on test and I just added in tren at 300mg to start, I will go up every few weeks on the tren and drop the test. No I have ran tren before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuckinaye! Any Al?!

Keep us updated! Extremely intrigued by the tren & Proviron combo!!!!

So the weirdest thing happened me today. I went to lunch with the guys at Applebee's and did some bullshit cheeseburger with bacon and fries. About an hour later I start sweating profusely just standing there. That last for like 15 minutes, then I start freezing my ass off for half an hour and I put my hoodie on and I still didn't warm-up for like another 20 minutes. No I'm finally warming back into my T-shirt swing a little bit. Has anybody ever experienced this before the only thing I could think of is Applebee's fuck me up?

Back