• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Please tell me what you think

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
Awwww. You have a beautiful family. Also, you're very photo genic. The camera loves you. I'm not too camera friendly. I always blame it on bad lighting. ;)

Of course the camera loves her...She used to model:D

BTW Welcome to IM. I did the exact diet you did for my first comp and yielded good results. Unfortuantely I have found the body acclimates to the diet quickly. Sounds like you need a serious tweaking.

I did the carb cycle for my second show and found I gained muscle mass while losing body fat. you can read the details on in in the link of my sig. I will be happy to answer any questions for ya......Nice to see another tall class figure competitor;)

Thanks Leslie;)

I will visit your sponsor's site. Yeah, I need some SERIOUS tweaking cause the b/f just isn't moving :stuck:

BF -- What type of modelling did you do? That's so exciting you did that. How awsome. :thumb: :rocker:

You're all very very nice. Thank you all for you welcome and advice. :clap:

Those are good. I use to model for magazine shoots for stores. Only completed 2 run way. I'll see if I can dig up some photo's. This was done before I was out of high school and had two children.

You're a very pretty lady. If you're not doing modeling now, I think you should. You have the face and I'm sure you have the body to go along with it. And, if you think you don't have it, work on it. Your body has memory. With some hard work, you'll be back to normal in no time. I have faith in you.

I plan on taking some pics over the weekend and posting them in the competition arena. Be sure to check there Monday sometime.

I am a little late getting in on this thread, however here are some comments:

sometimes when you diet too long, your body gets used to this (low cals.) and doesn't change, I know you have a comp. coming up but the best thing would be to not diet for a while, at least you can do that after the comp.

Not knowing enough about you, I would say that the cals. are too low, I know you think that's crazy but when you lower your cals. over time your metabolism actually slows and tries to adapt to the lower calories. Remeber your body only thinks survival, it is not thinking low bodyfat/high muscle.

Cardio twice per day can be an effective tool in fat loss but only for a short period of time. What is your intensity like on cardio? have you tried MaxOT cardio or HIIT cardio?

Hey. i will PM you. Prince warned me that this should be in a different thread. I originally posted here because one thread said, "Newbies, start here."

See ya in a sec:thumb:

Back