• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items in our store with bitcoin!

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys. I just checked several ways to easy pay with bitcoin and found 3 very easy options.

1. indacoin.com - this site requires no registration. you just go to this page, chose payment way (debit/credit card is most popular), enter data there and specify amount and bitcoin address to pay. That`s all. I checked it now and it works. Funds come not immediately, but within 30-40 minutes. You can use this site, specify our bitcoin address directly and you even won`t need to install your own bitcoin wallet. It`s very simple.

Here is a screenshot:

Our bitcoin address you will see when you chose this payment option at the checkout. It`s very easy.

2. The second way is the mobile application Circle pay. You just sign up there, attach your banc account to the app and you can buy bitcoins using bank account or debit card as well. This application is used by over than 50000 people, so it looks legit. Here is a great video showing how it works

Here you can download Circle for IPhone.
Here is the Android version.

3. I did not manage to test this site, because I am currently in the country, which is not support by the app, but it works in the USA and 32 countries in total.
The site is https://www.coinbase.com. All instructions are given on site. You can also use your debit card to buy bitcoins.

Also a brief F.A.Q. what is bitcoin and how it can be used.

Your money in bitcoin are stored at your PC. You have a special software wallet. If you lose or delete it and don`t have recovery info or back up you lose our money. So be careful. There are lot of software wallets for almost all operating systems. Full list of official wallets for all platforms is available here:
https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet

For windows there are 2 types of wallets: with full validation and with simplified validation of transactions.

Wallet with full validation are theoretically more secure, but they download full transaction history for all time of the bitcoin existence. It takes over 60 gb of your disk space and several hours for full synchronization. But only at the first launch. After it will work fast. Among these wallets Bitcoin core is the most popular, official and secure client. It has improved privacy and does not disclose information about ip address, etc. to others.

Wallets with simplified verification do not download full database of transactions to your PC, thus, they need much less time at the first launch. But they are theoretically more vulnerable. In practice I always used only wallets with simplified verification and never had any troubles. These apps also may disclose your ip address, but VPN could help here, so it?s not a big deal.

I personally like Electrum wallet for windows. Why? It provides you a set of words, which you can write to a piece of paper and keep it somewhere safe. If you even once lose your software wallet (your hard disk is crashed or you forget and format it), this app allows you to recover your wallet = your money by entering this individual set of words. It`s very convenient and easy.
For Android is standard Bitcoin client not bad and for Iphone i personally like Breadwallet .If you want feel more secure you can chose GreenAddress. It provides two-factor authentication.

So, how it works.

Very easy. You have a wallet, which looks like a long combination of numbers and letters. For example: 1LlH8bjxFnXQWPgcJKVLZi5C115NfGVvcv
This is analogue of e-mail address in Paypal. You send money always to addresses, which look like this. When you install a wallet you will get a similar address. In fact you will be able to generate lot of similar addresses. If you are going to receive a payment, it is highly recommended always generate a separate address for a particular payment. In other words you will have one wallet, but you can generate unlimited amount of addresses for your wallet. Here are some screenshots of the standard Bitcoin core wallet:

1. This is how Bitcoin Core for Windows looks like.
On this page you can see the amount of bitcoins available in your wallet.

All wallets are similar and have the same buttons - send and receive. This is all what we need. If you want to receive bitcoins from somewhere, you need to generate a new address. Just click on Receive and after on Request payment.

A new window with your personal bitcoin address will appear.

You need to copy this address and put it to where you are going to get your payment from. For example, above i provided as the first option to buy bitcoins site indacoin.com. When filling all fields there will be a field Bitcoin address. So you need to put there this address to get your payment on it. Like in Paypal. Only instead of email are these long addresses.
After you get bitcoins in your wallet you can send them. Just click on Send. Here is a screenshot.

As you see there are only 3 fields to fill:
Pay to - here you put the address of who you want to send payment to. If you are paying for products in our store you need to put here the address, which you receive when you chose bitcoin as payment option.
Label - this field is not obligatory. You cannot fill it. It`s just a notice for you for what you paid.
Amount: - it is clear; this is amount of bitcoins you are sending.

Official bitcoin/USD ratio can be always checked here:
https://blockchain.info/charts/market-price

However each exchanger has its own bitcoin-dollar ratio. Consider it, when you buy bitcoins.

Other wallets look similar. Here is a screenshot of Electrum wallet for windows. Also send and receive buttons. This is all what we need.

If you use a wallet on your mobile phone and going to send a payment you can not to copy the addres, but use a QR code and QR-Scanner. Just take a picture of the QR code (there is one on the screenshot above) and it will be decrypted into the address by your wallet, which is very convenient. Soon we are going to implement these codes in our store, so it will be ease for you to pay.

Actually this is all info, which is required for the beginning. I hope despite my poor English you guys understood how to use it. It is really very simple. Moreover, it is more anonymous as safer is Paypal. Another one huge advantage is that no one is able to block your payent or wallet. If you send funds, it is guaranteed that your receiver will get them. The main difficulty is to buy bitcoins. But those 3 options above could help you I hope. .I wish most of customers used bitcoin. In this case I would be able to confirm payments and orders much faster as WU payments now.
If there are any questions regarding this, don`t hesitate to ask me.

If you know other sites, where to easy buy bitcoins, please share with the community. Thanks!

Back