• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Was planning a blast but TRT and bulk going well......what to do?

first blood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I came off a summer blast that had me sitting at a pretty low BF for my 42 year old gym rat ass but I wasnt crazy about strength or muscle size in the long run. So I decided to go for a typical BB bulk while on my TRT and carry it over to a bulk cycle. I have to say its pretty amazing so far. My strength is way up and in genaral I feel awesome. Lots of energy and lots of motivation.

The plan was to bulk on TRT for a few months and get my diet dialed in. So my bulk blast is supposed to start Dec 1st but now Im contemplating whether to do it or not. Im not really putting on a lot of size (but Im only 3 months bulking now) but I am holding on to size. I am missing the nice 6 pack I had the most but hey its winter now so ....

I was also going to do my first ever low test/high deca cycle. 250 test and 600 deca with tbol for the first 5-6 weeks (aromasin and prami on hand). My joints are bothering me and they are the only thing that forces me to take a day or two off from the gym. So the Deca would help with that. My chest is getting bigger but my arms , calves and thighs are not. And BF is not an issue yet but it seems that it will become one the longer I bulk on a TRT dose.

I sort of feel like things are going good so if it aint broke dont fix it but I also feel like things are going good so why not take that high note and make it even higher!

Right now my best estimate for gains on TRT are maybe the minimal gain anyone in their 40's with normal t levels would get. I can then start a blast in the spring that will have me showing off abs and looking beach ready. Size wise I may be lacking ....
But if I run this blast I will see some damn good gains and then the spring blast will have me cut and ready...

The pros for NOT running this winter blast is purely just giving myself a break from AAS. Mind you, my BW is fine and everyting is healthy...BP,HCT,etc. But just take advantage of a really good diet and good ol fashioned nose to the grind stone training.

The Cons are... I may not see the muscle development I need to really shine out this summer . My woman is on a pretty mean diet and intends on having me beat this summer ...I cant let that happen!!

I know thst its up to me guys, Im just looking for some opinions....anything would be great!

I recommend high test/lower Deca not the other way around.

I have done that before and it was fine. But I want to see how I do with the tried and tested low tes high deca run as it may work better for me. Its less androgenic and more anabolic.
But my question is , should I run a cycle period. Being that my bulk is going well on TRT it seems like I can spend some time building very slowly (but perhaps be adding more fat than I'd like too) and not having to worry about side effects from heavier doses.
But on the other hand I can run my deca at 600 and this bulk will really shine out for me. I should put on some decent size. And I would really like to get my arms and legs bigger as they are lagging on this bulk.

In to follow this low test/high deca cycle, you should definitely log it

Sure thing.

Why not try EQ or Primo...these are great for TRT...slow steady gains.

Why not try EQ or Primo...these are great for TRT...slow steady gains.

One day I hope to try primo. But I have to say I love deca!! Deca is the best!

Today I started my cycle. After extensive reading up on forums and other websites I decided to go with 250 mg of test and 600 mg of deca for 14-16 weeks . I will use 50mg of tbol for the first 5-6 weeks.
This is a bulker . I started bulking late august while on my TRT dose and I have seen great gains just by eating more! Now I feel like I am in position to just take things to the next level.

Back