• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Video games and exercise

derekisdman

RAWR!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you remember on the NES they had that olympic game wear you had the big pad that you ran on with the blue and red circles? You could get one heck of a work out with that.

Experts are blaming obesity on increased inactivity - (staying inside, watching tv and playing video games) so why aren't more games like that one being made? I personally loved that thing and thought it was very fun. I'm thinking maybe a virtual reality lifting competition!? You know you could have career mode where you prepared for a competition? :laugh:

The modern day equivalent of Track and Field (the game) would be Dance Dance Revolution, actually one of the several message boards for it has a bunch of grownups on there talking about how they hate when kids hog it. I have even read a few stories of them kicking kids out of the way on purpose because they get into the game so much...

I'm aware of the game, i've never tried it myself. Isn't it only avaliable in a huge piece in select arcades though?

I beleive you can buy the pad for it, so you can play it at home.

Yep, you can play at home also.

*looks at mudge suspiciosly* I think we have a DDR addict in our midst fellas.. :D

Seriously, the only people I ever see playing this game are teenage asain kids... whats with their obsession? go figure.

Back