• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My First Cycle ?? College athlete - professional model - 9 years exp in the gym

Floods7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all!

I have been a member of this forum for almost 9 years now. I have read the stickys and will present all of the info in a porper fashion hoping for some heap with my first cycle.

Weight: 188lbs
Percent BodyFat: 13%
Years of Training: 9
No previous cycle experience
Trainging routine: current 3 day split and kickboxing for cardio. 2-3 days a week
Diet: Carbs in moderation, lean meats and a lot of greens and veggies. 1500-1800 calories a day.

Goals:

When I was younger a talent agaent saw one of my kickboxing matches and offered me a modeling gig with her agency. Not expecting much from it, I was slow to the idea. After a few paid jobs for local clothing companies I worked out more, got into the best shape of my life. 180lbs with 5-6% body fat at my best. I was booking jobs left and right. Everything was going well until a woke up one morning with a sharp shoulder pain, went to the doctors, was prescribed a series of anti-inflammatory meds, none worked. Next step was surgery, doctor scoped me and found tonight. 1 and a half years went by where I was in so much pain I couldn't even raise my right arm to change the radio and was not able to lift, play hockey or do kickboxing. Finally I found a doctor that had the answer, I went in for surgery, he found that my bicep tendon was seriously inflamed, they cut the head off the tendon and reattached it in my chest. after 9 months of rehab I was FINALLY HEALED!!

However by this time I lost everything I worked for and was rarely in the gym and never again back on the ice or in the ring fighting. As of today I have been lifting steadily for 9 months with strength gains but I occasionally have shoulder pains and I am forced to take a few days off.

I am looking for a cycle to gain muscle and lose fat to get to the point where I can continue my modeling as well as back in tip top shape for competitive kickboxing and hockey.

What is recommended for my situation. I have a lot of experience in the gym. I currently squat 305-320 lbs for 4-6 reps and bench 275-285 for 3 reps (just to give everyone my current muscle capabilities).

From what I read on this site I would be looking at 300mg-600gm of test at two dosages a week with of chlomid or some other drug for post cycle.

Would also like to add to this that the last time I had my test level taken I was around 770. That was a few years ago and I plan on going to get them take before I take a cycle. I was assume they have dropped over the last few years, so say my level is around 500 could I safely assume that after a cycle with a proper post cycle and a few months time I would be back to 500 or would it possibly never go back up to 500?

Idk bro..your injury sounded pretty severe. And as im sure you know, running gear will cause your muscles to out grow tendon strength. Could be a total trainwreck for you. But if you gotta run a cycle. Try testosterone enanthate or cypionate for 12 weeks.
testosterone 500mg per week. So shoot for 250mg twice a week.
Get some aromasin for increased estrogen..id say at that dose of test 12.5mg a day would keep your estrogen from getting too high.
For pct use the protocol with hcg, clomid, and nolvadex. Should be in the stickies up top. If not look it up. Itll get you back to normal faster than clomid alone. IF you get back to normal. Some people just shut down after..not many but it can happen.

Injury sound very severe. I snapped my humerus arm wrestling and after it healed I was literally doing res. Bands.
Use something alongside test to aid in repair. Nandrolone compounds or hgh will work nicely. Remember to always stretch and good luck with ur run!

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the responses. I've been looking more and more into it. I wad looking at doing test e for 10 weeks around 250 a week, just to see how my body reacts. I would like to avoid the hair loss and hair gain. Would one cycle at this dosage be risky if I am looking to avoid those side effects? From what I hear those side effects are only noticeable or common among consistent steroid use/multiple cycles?

Hey Flood7, you may want to research HGH.. It has some really good healing advantages that you could benefit from..

Run some Deca with your test to help you with any inflamation in the joints.

Back