• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test results of our products

Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody has not seen this new report yet, please check. The test was done by anaboliclab.com anonymously. We had no idea, who and when purchased this particular item.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs PHARMA Test C200 was determined to have an actual content of 205.6 mg/ml testosterone cypionate.

No microbiological contamination was detected.

Link to the original page with report:

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results...-pharma-test-c200-lab-test-results2018-03-27/

Those testers who asked to send tesofensine to test it, please stop using it...
It is useless. It is a new product from a new supplier. They sold us a good demonstrative sample, but what we got after is bunk... Just got confirmation report. it is just bunk. it will not hurt your health, but there is just no more sense taking it...
You see, everyone can screw up...we too... At least we have possibilities to perform our own tests and find it out and take respective measures in advance. We will look for a new supplier. Production of tesofensine will be delayed for an undefined period.

A fresh new result from AL:
Pharmacom Labs Turinabolos Lab Test Results - Anabolic Lab
"Label claim: Pharmacom Labs Turinabolos has a label claim of 10 mg/tablet 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone.

Actual content: Pharmacom Labs Turinabolos was determined to have actual content of 10.2 mg/tablet 4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone."

7UUVEVF.jpg

New report from Simec for prim 200

No microbiological contamination or heavy metals.

Next report from Simec for sust 300

Do you see it. Each of 4 compounds is used in exactly manifested dosage, just one mg tolerance. This is what I call high quality. And of course, no microbiological contamination or heavy metals were detected.

Here we go,
one more long awaited report from Simec

Hey
It happened what happens really rarely. One of our customers said he anonymously sent an ampule of our test c to s french lab. After he got report he decided to order more.
Chromatography report shows 211 mg of active agent per ml, which is 105.5% from the manifested value. Here is the report, which customer kindly agreed to share

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
Geh6dT1.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 191.1 mg / ml.
-Nan F. 124.3 mg / ml.

Total: 315.4 mg / ml.

3. Unknown impurities: Not found.

QR5NFjS.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

IML Gear Cream!
PHARMA PRIM 100: Methenolone Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is a vial that claims the Methenolone Enanthate (Primabolan) DV of 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
PfW9rd6.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - methenolone enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 100.3 mg / ml.

JSsHBEI.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

A few fresh internal chromotography reports for testosterone.

Testosterone Enanthate(batch PHT300010EV-31_07_2021-#220).jpg

Testosterone Propionate(batch PHTE00009CPV-03_08_2021-#234).jpg

Testosterone Undecanoate(batch PHT000001UV-03_08_2021-#237)

Here are some more recent reports:

Arimidex / anastrozole:

Dianabol

PHAMRA 3-TREN 200: Tren 200 MIX from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
Trenbolone Acetate 50 mg / 1.1 ml.
Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / 1, 1 ml.
Trenbolone Hexa 50 mg / 1, 1 ml.

RESULTS:
9wDapqh.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate, Trenbolone Enanthate, Trenbolone Hexu.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 200 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient:
Acetate 53 mg / 1.1 ml.
Enanthate 89.2 mg / 1.1 ml.
Hexes 51.7 mg / 1.1 ml.

Total: 194.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

S91DDHZ.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on https://t.me/chromotest (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author

PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of testosterone propionate is 100 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
2C44DAy.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - testosterone propionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 119.3 mg / 1.1 ml.

phGvbJI.jpg

PHARMA TEST E250: Testosterone Enanthate 250 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV of Testosterone Enanthate 250 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
QYRjWud.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Testosterone Enanthate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 274.1 mg / 1.1 ml.

zC9n8Dl.jpg

PHAMRA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Nandrolone Decanoate DV of 300 mg / ml is stated.

RESULTS:
iXyrpHq.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Nandrolone Decanoate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance is 287.2 mg / ml.

SpU2cpf.jpg

PHARMA NOLT 300: Mix Nandrolone 300 from Pharmacom labs

Suammry: The sample is an ampoule in which the DV is stated:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 180 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 120 mg / ml.

RESULTS:
4OSyR72.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredients - Nandrolones Decanoate and Phenylpropionate.

2. Quantitative analysis: the actual content of the active substance:
-Nan D. 184.6 mg / ml.
-Nan Ph.P. 118.4 mg / ml.

Total: 303.1 mg / ml.

ruQI5x0.jpg

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom labs

Summary: The sample is an ampoule in which the Trenbolone Acetate DV of 100 mg / ml is claimed.

RESULTS:
SXYCOPQ.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient - Trenbolone Acetate.

2. Quantitative analysis: stated on the label 100 mg / ml, the actual content of the active ingredient - 117.1 mg / ml.

mbvSumA.jpg

SOURCE: results were found on Тесты препаратов. Хромо (all I have done is translate the content to English and repost) and all credit goes to the original poster/author.

PHARMA TEST E300: Testosterone Enanthate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

Analytic testing performed by Janoshik.

RESULTS:
OqY4yop.png

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 291.46 mg/mL.
Analysis conducted: 03 March 2023

IML Gear Cream!
PHARMA TEST P100: Testosterone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
NYBbuWi.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 98.33 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
xPbxbHa.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 96.36 mg/mL.

PHARMA PRIM 100: Primobolan Enanthate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
VRAdr5u.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Methenolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 92.55 mg/mL.

PHARMA NAN D300: Nandrolone Decanoate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
AjrDt68.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Nandrolone Decanoate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.34 mg/mL.

RESULTS:
h3BoFrH.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Testosterone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 286.37 mg/mL.

PHARMA BOLD 300: Boldenone Undecylenate 300 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
XSK4SdV.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Boldenone Undecylenate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 263.22 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN E200: Trenbolone Enanthate 200 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Daynfzq.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Enanthate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 192.28 mg/mL.

RESULTS:
krLKIjK.jpg

2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 319.55 mg/mL.

Analysis conducted: 15 June 2023

PHARMA DRO P100: Drostanolone Propionate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS
Y0kC5BI.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Drostanolone Propionate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 101.92 mg/mL.

PHARMA TREN A100: Trenbolone Acetate 100 from Pharmacom Labs

RESULTS:
Ma04Z2D.jpg

1. Qualitative analysis: the sample contains the active ingredient: Trenbolone Acetate.
2. Quantitative analysis showed the content of active ingredient: 103.78 mg/mL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back