HELP! Starting a cycle and need real EXPERT advice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

HELP! Starting a cycle and need real EXPERT advice

OK. 1st, I am not a serious bodybuilder. I've cycled 2 other times over the last 2 years, with amazing gains. No PCT (which I didn't hold my gains for more than 6-9 months). I'm 5'10", 145Lbs.
    1st cycle Androgel and 90 10mg anavar pills STRETCHED over 60-75 days? (it was awhile ago). That's it. I ate like I normally do (shitty) and added an extra 100grams of protein from supplements a day. I gained 40Lbs over 3 months!!! OK.
    2nd cycle over a year later. Anavar 60 10mg pills over 6-8 weeks. Test Cyp 1-2mls/200mg a ml a week. And Deca 1ml a week. HOLY SHIT...within4-5 weeks, my arms were 3" bigger, and I didn't do anything except throw a dumbell around for 20 minutes a day and ate 100grams of extra protein a day. I was tight, bulked up top, and felt like a beast!!! No PCT.

OK. Now I'm ready to start a real cycle with a gym, and adding HCG and whatever PCT I need. I'm going to probably do a very short cycle as I see great gains very quickly, and don't feel I need 2-3 months. So, I'm doing about 6 weeks. I was going to only take 30 10mg anavar pills over 4-5 weeks. 1ml of Deca a week for 6 weeks. And 2mls of test cyp a week for at least 8 weeks (and maybe continue 1ml a week of test cyp after that indefinitely...good..bad idea?)
    ALSO, I have a 10ml vial of HCG. How do I add this into my cycle? When do I add it into my cycle? And, although there's lots of forums on how to mix my HCG with bacteriostatic water (which I have), any advice before I do it would be great. AND, how much do I take of it? And daily, weekly?

I've guessed my way through the 1st 2 cycles with great results, and if I wasn't adding HCG I'd probably do it again. But, it seems like I should have it for lots of reasons, as well as fast recovery. ALL my items fortunately are prescribed to me here in NYC. So I've never had to go through the stress of UGL and guessing what's up.

Var, Deca, Test-Cyp and HCG. Although I get all this stuff monthly, as I've said, I only cycle maybe once a year...what to do w/all that extra gear???? duckdogers714@gmail.com Thx for all the serious advice as I want to start this cycle in the next week or 2. Vonvlad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

5'10'' 145lbs, you've got to be serious... You are nowhere near your potential weight that you could be. Honestly a cycle at such a low weight like this seems like a waste in my opinion. Train naturally until you get to a decent weight, then come back and ask for advice. You're at a point where you can make great gains naturally because your body is that of a newbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points

Scammer fo sho.