• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

!-TEST --- my experience (so far)

maze

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started taking 1-test 2 weeks ago and wanted to share my experience.

Im taking High Power 1-test @ 200MG a day, i am 165 pounds and was 157 when started the cycle.

I have seen many improvements in the lifting and stamina.

This is the way that im taking it:

100MG first thing in the morning with some fat (yogurt,milk) and a 1000mg Fish oil cap. (I have tried taking it with a tblspoon ef olive oil and sessamy oil too)

100MG + 1G FishOil 50 minutes before workout (I workout @ 6:30pm)

I am taking NuHair , this supplement controls the production of DHT. I have not seen any DHT effects yet (hair loss, acne, etc) And i am very prone to this.

So far my experience has been good, I will keep an update of my gains / lossses ;) ...

maze

Thanks for the info. Sharing things like this helps others learn more about supplements and assists them in making informed decisions. :thumb:

Is nuhair a topical deal? I only ask because from what I have heard, a topical DHT blocker is ineffective since you will still have high systemic levels throughout the day and the topical will not last that long. Trust me, my hair, but more importantly my prostate, is the only thing preventing me from using the juice. I must say I used VPXs 1 test a little over a year ago with great results, but I took finasteride while doing it to prevent DHT from shrinking my prostate any further than it already is. I love having access to these special things.

Nu-hair is made by Biotech corp. , the same product was named Shen Ming Advanced and was very expensive before they started mass producing (after a walgreens deal)

It is in a pill form and have high doses of many ingredients, there has been many studies on it with good results.

This is their web site:

http://www.nuhairproducts.com/

I have used it with good results (hair and acne) , If you want to try it, look for walgreens specials, they sometimes have them on 2x1 offer wich is a great deal.

My friend is a doctor and he says hard drugs like that eat away at your stomach.
:thumbdwn: It's your body and you're the one who has to maintain it for the rest of your life. Healthy decisions are long lasting.

Just my .2:shrug:

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
My friend is a doctor and he says hard drugs like that eat away at your stomach.
:thumbdwn: It's your body and you're the one who has to maintain it for the rest of your life. Healthy decisions are long lasting.

Just my .2:shrug:

As a rule, doctors do not like anything that serious bodybuilders do. They also generally lack a true knowledge and understanding of training, performance nutrition, and supplements.

This doctor is a body builder (not pro) and has a strong belief in certain safe supplements. He's performed surgery on bb's and others (who have taken hard drugs) to repair stomach issues. The most harsh pill like drug he would suggest to stay away from is Steriods. He suggests if you're going to use it, that you use it via injection or lotion type. I don't know the science in it, as I'm no doctor and I experiement all the time with supplements.

You're correct as a general thumb, that most doctors often frown with supplements, especially ones containing Ephedra because of the damage it does to the heart.
:heartpump

I'm not wanting to start any arguments;) Just trying to be informative.

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
This doctor is a body builder (not pro) and has a strong belief in certain safe supplements. He's performed surgery on bb's and others (who have taken hard drugs) to repair stomach issues. The most harsh pill like drug he would suggest to stay away from is Steriods. He suggests if you're going to use it, that you use it via injection or lotion type. I don't know the science in it, as I'm no doctor and I experiement all the time with supplements.

You're correct as a general thumb, that most doctors often frown with supplements, especially ones containing Ephedra because of the damage it does to the heart.
:heartpump

I'm not wanting to start any arguments;) Just trying to be informative.

No arguments here! I was just mentioning how most docs are so ignorant of what we do. Most still think creatine is some sort of steroid! :rolleyes:

Thanks P!

What are your fees?

just a note ...

Doctors kill 300,000 people a year (malpractice) in the US ...

I personaly dont trust them. I try to learn what I can about my body, since every one is different.

Some usefull tools are:

Heart pressure monitor
Blood Sugar monitor
Eye (Iris) lecture (you can get a book and learn how to do this and see the condition of your organs)

Today I deadlifted 225 pounds x 8 reps from 185 that I did last week. This thing really works.
maze

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Quick update on progress:

I am not getting the initial pump that I was getting the first 2 weeks with 200mg so I will add a 100mg pill to make it 300mg a day.

Got an extra 3 pounds this week, but some of that is fat :(

This is the rutine that im doing:

Day 1:
Chest x 3 x 3 sets / Tris x 3 x 3 sets
Day 2:
Shoulders x 4 x 3 sets / Calves x 2 x 4sets
Day 3:
Back x 4 x 3sets / Bis x 3 x 3 sets
Day 4:
Legs x 4 x 3 sets (no calves)

I will test this week and se the results.

Still not getting any side effect but
Im getting upset / angry faster (testosterone?)

maze

:(

Originally posted by Dale Mabry
I took finasteride while doing it to prevent DHT from shrinking my prostate any further than it already is.
I'm confused:confused: Ph's enlargeyour prostate. You would take something to keep it small.

info....................
Finasteride (PROSCAR): U.S. FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) approved as a prostate gland shrinking medication. Finasteride effectively blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone into a form that enlarges the prostate gland. It is sold as a prescription medication as a 5-milligram tablet under the brand name Proscar.

Merck & Co manufactures Proscar tablets.
Patient Information for Proscar is available in PDF format.

A lower dosage of Finasteride may reduce male baldness.

It was discovered that the same hormone responsible for some prostate gland enlargement plays an important role in signaling certain genetically predisposed hair follicle cells to miniaturize, eventually leading to hair loss.

Finasteride (PROPECIA): U.S. FDA (United States Food and Drug Administration) approved for the treatment of male pattern hair loss on the vertex (top of head) and the anterior mid-scalp area. When prescribed as an anti-baldness medication, Finasteride may be taken orally, or applied topically onto the scalp. The dosage necessary to produce significant hair restoration benefits is much less than the dosage typically prescribed for treating enlarged prostate glands. It is sold as a prescription medication as a 1-milligram tablet under the brand name PROPECIA.

Merck & Co manufactures PROPECIA tablets.
Patient Information for PROPECIA is available in PDF format.

With most of the prosteroids out these days, there are warnings stating that baldness is a possible side effect, which I would assume is from DHT conversion somehow. Don't know all the particulars, but my prostate has become enlarged over the years, not from PH or PSs, so I took it as a precaution. I still take it to this day. Apparently, it is supposed raise serum test levels by up to 15% as well which is an added bonus.

Just read your post again DG, I meant enlarged, my bad.

Back