• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dissect this product

BlueCorsair

The Blue Corsair
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dissect this product

http://www.nhfsport.com/xpseries/xp_creatines/body.htm#b

The "Creabolic XP" is supposed to be creatine with insulin triggers built in, thus eliminating the need for dextrose, sugar, grape juice, or whatever you normally use.

Now NHF is a major line of products here in Canada (are they in the States?) and alot of people up here use their products religiously.

This is something I've never seen before, and I was thinking of giving it a shot - if it passes inspection here! Hell, if it works, why not, right?

So... what do you think? This any good? Or just fancy advertising?

Do I go for it, or do I keep using concentrated grape juice? (Concentrate's ok isn't it? :) )

From what I've heard it's just a bunch of pretty ads and no solid proof. What do you get when you take other creatines that have failed and mix them together?

Creabolic XP.

Don't waste your time with the new crap, stick to the stuff that's been tested and used by people you know and trust. A fancy ad is just that, fancy. Testimonials from people you trust is what should help you decide.

Looks pretty good to me. You should get a good creatine load from this product from both the carbs and a few insulin mimics. Some ingredients aren't necessary, but overall it is a good product. After an initial loading phase, you will only need about a half dose per day though.

What troubles me most is you don't know how much of eachis in there. If sufficient quanitiies of some of those ingredients it should do a nice job of increasing metabolism/fat buring as well.

Sounds like it may be worth a shot then, thanks.

Load the sme 20 grams/day idea with it?

Back