• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Painless Tornel

Sirliftsalot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
MY Gal was helping me hit my glute with some new test-250 and it felt great. This should please me but, I read a post here earlier about Tornel's pain issue. What gives? Is my gear bunk, or am I just lucky?:confused:

The ass is the best place to hit with painfull stuff, but give it 1-3 days and see how it feels. If it bothers you a little bit, it may be bad anywhere else. If so, then dont hit the quads or calves is my advice.

Youre right Mudge, I posted this yesterday and today my ass is sore. hope it fades soon. (no pain no gain:evil2:)

Originally posted by gr81
the tornel product that I had was pretty damn painful alright, take that how you want

Right on Bro,I just started it yesterday.What did you think of it? Ive heard mixed reviews.(did you stack it?)

I was on the super test which is a more unique mix of esters than your basic sust blend, I liked it for the most part. yeah I was stackin it with some EQ and orals at the time, I did think it was painful, that is until I switched to the test400 which blew it out of the water. I really have grown not to like mexican vet companies at all but that is a whole nother discussion,ha ha

I was on the super test which is a more unique mix of esters than your basic sust blend, I liked it for the most part. yeah I was stackin it with some EQ and orals at the time, I did think it was painful, that is until I switched to the test400 which blew it out of the water. I really have grown not to like mexican vet companies at all but that is a whole nother discussion,ha ha

This is my first cycle, And im not stacking it. Im doing 10 weeks (250 weeks 1-2, 500 weeks 3-6, 250 7-8, 50 mg clomid/day weeks 8-10) Im 30 yo 6'2'' 255lbs 18% bf. I do intence training 1.5 hrs/day M-F and im eating 2 grams of protien pe lb.& 2.5 of carb.do you think I can expect some real gains from this or should I try to get my hands on some stackers soon?

I did think it was painful, that is until I switched to the test400 which blew it out of the water.

That stuff has some serious bite to it. Not to mention a sorry ass combination of esters.

first of all bro, do not pyramid your doses up and down like you are, there is no point at all to this. All that accomplishes is it throw your natural homeo-stasis off, seeing as how 250mgs of test is much higher than your natural level, your test production will shut down, yet 250 isn't high enough dose to really see any signifigant gains, not by a long shot bro. You already have a high BF so I would throw a less androgenic drug in there along with your test like deca or EQ, your body will thank you for that, being on test alone can be rough on your joints while on. Secondly and more importantly, you definately need to bump up your test doses much higher, at least to 6-800mgs per week, at least, and you can front load with a higher dose of test than that for the first few weeks just to get things going for ya, but don't yo yo your doses and don't pyramid them like you are, trust me man, bad idea. I really don't see you getting much out of your cycle as you have it besides maybe some side effects and screwing up your hormone levels. Maybe you should do a little more research about the drugs before you hop on so you can get a better understanding of what you are doing, that is what I would reccommend. What do you think?
Read this article, it should clear up some confusions you may have:
http://www.t-mag.com/articles/201cy2.html

How much is t-mag paying your gr8. lol ;) If they are not...they should start. :p

Thanks for the info bro. cy-borg sure seems to know his shit. I guess my down fall was I relied on information from pharmacies that posted on the web, here say from other lifters & B.S. articles out of "pumped "and "anabolic insider"
Any other recomendations for literature you have would be appreciated.

"anabolic review 2002" is a great source that I purchased a while back, great, very technical reading. it covers almost every drug you can think of including non anabolic drugs, GH, insulin, thyriod, anti-estrogens, everything. It starts out with a long intro about test and related topics, it covers lots of details about endocrinology, all of which is pertanent to the steriod user. I would really reccommend picking up this book for sure or a source like it, it can get very technical but that is a good thing b/c steriods are a deep complicated issue. the more you know the better off you will be, I reccommend it

Back