• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gonna pull the trigger with ds

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna make my first order with domestic supply. I'm a little nervous cause just got bunk shut some months ago from a previous sponsor that I'm sure a lot of you know of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget about ds.net brother. This domain name is no longer in use. Im moving to new domain name
Simply e-mail me at incredible@cyber-rights.net
I didnt change e-mail address for over one year I think.
And dont be nervous. I`ve been in the game much longer than anyone else.
Just stay far away from www.domestic-supply.com they are imposters.

I'm gonna make my first order with domestic supply. I'm a little nervous cause just got bunk shut some months ago from a previous sponsor that I'm sure a lot of you know of.

Worry not, Bro! This source is the real deal. Highest quality Rx-grade products, superb customer service, rapid shipping.

Def a safe choice for sure running a bulking cycle with his shit and it's solid! Good customer service too. Won't go wrong with DS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super excited! Very straight forward guy! I am a newbie to this forum, and this is the first post here!! So Hey everybody, will be posting results and pics soon! :)

Back