• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Heart issues ?

Ryano

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wait causes heart palpatations while on gear ? Test and Deca only ? Any suggestions ?

No one has experienced heart racing on gear ?

Whats your diet like only on high dose blasts do I experience any heart palps

muthafucka i got a bald head

Det was good. Maybe high sodium is the only thing I can see. But it only happens while on cycle.

Thanks for all the great help. I hoped someone had experienced this before and could give a legit answer

Thanks for all the great help. I hoped someone had experienced this before and could give a legit answer
I've experienced this before, but only one time and I have no idea what caused it. Scary shit tho. However my heart sometime feels like it drops.. It's werid shit.. my heart rate is alway around 100 aswel. Fuckin sucks. I'm on 300mg test e. You should get checked out just to be safe, and so should I.

Seattles best that is exactly how mine is I feel the drop from time to time. It's very scary, first time it happened I thought I was a goner

Happens to me often. I've went to a heart doctor and they injected me with some type of ink and had me run on a treadmill. Everything was normal, he thinks it was 2 much caffeine in my diet.

IML Gear Cream!
Why would you ask for cardiac advice on a forum?
There are so many reasons for racing heartbeat, chest pain, shortness of breath and tigthness in the chest that no one could possibly answer your question definitively.

Have your primary order a treadmill stress test. The test is administered by a cardiologist.

Never seek medical advice on the internet...

Not a noob, post count doesn't reflect years of training. Second, wasn't expecting a doctors exam here just asking if someone has this same situation happen to them. I've been checked and healthy as a horse however this does happen while "on" .

^^^ that's what all the n00bs say :lol:

Not a noob, post count doesn't reflect years of training. Second, wasn't expecting a doctors exam here just asking if someone has this same situation happen to them. I've been checked and healthy as a horse however this does happen while "on" .

Go to your doc, tell him you're on cycle and explain the problem...have them run the tests while you're experiencing symptoms...otherwise, like Farva said, lay off the gear if it's too much for you to handle. I'm thinking LVH but I'm not a doctor...

BTW: My aunt and uncle used to raise horses. Racing horses...
I've seen some pretty sick horses in my time...

I have a high resting heart rate anyway, but the gear that seems to increase it the most is obviously Tren. But with any gear I run 600mg+ my HR will increase. It's simply having to work harder.

Back