IronMagLabs

What is the best MRP for the money?

Rep Points

Talking What is the best MRP for the money?

I posted this over in the nutrition section and didn't get any replys, maybe because it is a supplement question.
    I am using met-rx original after workouts but I've stumbled across info on met-rx pro50 and met-rx 60, which is better of the three for post workout drink, or is there something better and maybe less expensive?How about Biotest Grow? Thanks Mike
    ------------------

------------------
    GO SKINS !!!

Rep Points

I like the NHF Ultra RX shake.
    I don't know if they sell it down in the states.
    It costs 29.99 canadian and it has 21 servings per container.
    You get 37 grms of whey and egg protein and 24 grms of maltodextrin with no fat.
    It would equate to roughly 19 dollars in US currency.

------------------
    Exercise, my drug of choice

To God be the Glory

Rep Points

Basically all MRP's are the same. Some my have a slightly higher percentage of protein. I'd just buy the MRP that tastes the best. It's rough to spend all that money on MRP's and just about gag when you have to drink it. My fav MRP's for taste are EAS Myoplex and MetRx chocolate.

To God be the Glory

Rep Points

Also, I don't know the cost of the MetRx 50/60 but I do know there is no evidence that the body can absorb that much protein in 1 serving. So probably you'll piss half of it out. I've tried and liked BioTest Grow but it's to expensive. I'd say save your money and just keep taking the original MetRx as I stated earlier there all basically the same.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bludevil is right. From my experience and research, they all only differ a little ammount. I used to like Myoplex, but i found that the MetRx tastes a little better and costs a little less. Off the top of my head, i think the protein varies from on to the other by like 5 or 6 grams. Myoplex having more. Just do some reasearch.

If you want to get a good look at what you are buying go to the GNC (ahhh i said the G word) and compare the different products. Dont buy anything there, they are way too expensive. Go online and purchase what you liked. Prince has some really good prices here on this site.

------------------
    HickeyNC

You get what you put in.

Rep Points

I use only Met-rx or Myoplex. They are high in quality and taste excellent! I think the plain old Met-rx are good, but the Pro 50 are pretty cheap now which would give you alittle more protein. I just purchased the new Pro 60's to try them, however, I don't think I will buy them again. Too high priced! If you buy them, the chocolate blows away the vanilla in taste.