• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The only official domestic supply web site

domestic-supply

www.us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, first off, let me tell you what happened to domestic-supply .com and domestic-supply .net,

My own webmaster conspired against me along with one of my competitors. He stole domestic-supply .com and at first he told me it was blocked by ICANN, site was turned off since 1st of January and till 13th of January I think. When it popped up 13th or 14th of January he told me someone sent fake documents to registrar and stole my domain. It was a lie too. He did it himself.

He told me he could hack it and get my domain back. I said Ok, try to do it. It took 3-5days for him to "hack" it
smile.png
He said he wants $8k for that "job".

I said Ok but before I pay you, give me password/login for domestic-supply .net. He said no, I have to pay $8k first and if I don`t pay $8k he is going to sell both domains to the scammer. I didn`t answer and he`s been blackmailing me for few days. Since I didn`t respond he turned off domestic-supply .net.
As you know domestic-supply .com is still operating and they are spreading their bullshit story on some other forums. I asked some of my customers to place orders with them and get payment details. Scammers ask potential customers to send funds to my webmaster`s relatives in Ukraine. I`m familiar with these names as I used to send funds to these people. So it proves money goes to my webmaster`s pocket and he is a scammer piece of shit.

Long story short, stay far away from domestic-supply .com. It is a scam! Spread the word on all boards please!
I`ll keep you guys posted. I`m still investigating what happened and gathering evidence against these scammers.

At the same time I was working on a new web site. It`s not finished yet, it may take a few days more before you see a final version of my web store.
Currently you can view prices at www.us-domesticsupply.com

Please re-post this on any boards where you see threads about any of this. Anything related to DS, domestic-supply, or any of the DS sites.

I want to help avoid confusion and more customers getting scammed. Already customers have told me they ordered from the .com web site and did not get products. You can read a thread about a customer who got scammed by them in my ASF forum. Please help me keep any more customers from getting scammed by re-posting this at other

Last edited:
Just out in an order on the new site. Looked good and was nicer to use then old site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back