• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Russian Dbol - with no Test, PLEASE note

MJ23

World's Greatest Lovea
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this debate has been raised before, and I have yet to find some good satisfactory answers.

Half my buddies are split between,either

good gains on dbol byitself, 4-6 at 30-40mg a day

and some say, no way unless you through in a little test with the mix

Please share your opinion

:thumb:

Honestly many studies support that past a certain dose it is worthless for most people. Receptor site suturation supposedly occurs between 4 and 6 weeks, meaning any more than that is worthless - however I dont know the complete truth in that and I figure you want to keep your liver around for awhile anyway.

Satisfactory answers means what exactly, not getting flamed for doing an oral only cycle?

Look... you WILL get good gains with D-bol alone... BUT U WILL LOSE IT... many guys at my school were doing just d-bol... they were strong... pimply... and Shat out their liver.... and then after 2 weeks of not having it... could hardly work out because of no Pump... Get a long acting ester in their... Shit... deca wlil let you keep the gains longer... alot longer... through some sust in their if you can

Originally posted by Mudge
Honestly many studies support that past a certain dose it is worthless for most people. Receptor site suturation supposedly occurs between 4 and 6 weeks, meaning any more than that is worthless - however I dont know the complete truth in that and I figure you want to keep your liver around for awhile anyway.

Satisfactory answers means what exactly, not getting flamed for doing an oral only cycle?

Mudge. ahh, You read my mind, but my buddies are flamming me at the very thought of it

thanks for the input:D

just-a guy, thanks

Even going back to the original research, they stated that there was no increase in weight when going past a certain dose which was probably around 25-30mg or so (I forget). So I'd keep the dose reasonable until you have a reason to do otherwise.

still tho main 30-40 mg's is ALOT i was taken 20-25 a day and got OUTSTANDING gains

You just bumped a 5 year old post, while I remember him I don't remember him being here for awhile. If he benches 395, and is on a fitness forum, something tells me he works out from time to time.

You just bumped a 5 year old post, while I remember him I don't remember him being here for awhile. If he benches 395, and is on a fitness forum, something tells me he works out from time to time.

If he is the same person I am thinking of he was a huge fan of large doses of everything...he would use EQ and test in huge amounts for a guy his size. His avatar pic if it is him, is really not that impressive for someone that takes huge doses for long periods of time. (I think that is what he did). I don't see him post anymore. You have to wonder what happens to some of the people you used to see active on the board...they just fall off the map for one reason or another. Ever wonder if people like that are still kickin?

Some of us just lurk.

So much impulsivity. Sometimes life runs you, sometimes you run it.

So much impulsivity. Sometimes life runs you, sometimes you run it.

And somewhere, between those opposite ends, is that elusive point called...balance.

Hard to find it, harder to stay there.

Back