• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Testosterone result question

panzee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Today I got result for my testosterone lvls both free and normal and I thought they're in the lower end of normal

Testosterone 9.29 nmol/L male 8.64 - 29.0

Free testosterone 0.18 nmol/L ( 0.086 - 05472 )
Free testosterone % 1.94 %
Bio available testosterone 4.32 nmol/L. ( 0.28 - 2.8 )
Bio available testosterone % 46.5%

I know that my libido is low lately and my erections are not as hard as they used to be in my twinties , someone know about this stuff can enlightening me please, do I need a script or am I good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

171 views and not a single opinion :( why

Doctor said that my T are low but normal and he prescribed to me a pill to take called Adriol testocaps , I take 2 capsules a day together for a month then test back

Can I also take test hd from muscletech for the tribulus in it ? Thx

Today I got result for my testosterone lvls both free and normal and I thought they're in the lower end of normal

Testosterone 9.29 nmol/L male 8.64 - 29.0

I know that my libido is low lately and my erections are not as hard as they used to be in my twinties , someone know about this stuff can enlightening me please, do I need a script or am I good

Nmol's are difficult to understand since many labs measure in ng/dl. 9.29 nmol/L is equivalent to 268ng/dl. That is low indeed, but it is still entirely up to a doctor on whether or not they will write you a prescription.

Doctor said that my T are low but normal and he prescribed to me a pill to take called Adriol testocaps , I take 2 capsules a day together for a month then test back

Can I also take test hd from muscletech for the tribulus in it ? Thx

Since they intend to retest in a month, you don't want to take anything that will result in a false elevation of testosterone. It may mean the difference between getting a prescription and not.

There doesn't appear to be a magic number that results in an automatic prescription. It all depends on how educated/enlightened the doctor is on hormone replacement therapy. There are still those who cannot get past the idea that they are just prescribing steroids for athletic performance rather than quality of life.

what about LH and FSH its necessary to see if your brain has a bad feedback.

anytime that you go for lab test you must ask LH and FSH .

I always supplement my patients starting at 200mg/wk of cypionate if under 325ng/dl. However, there must be at least two subjective symptoms. I guess I a little more "liberal" when it comes to treating my patients :coffee:

Dr. B

Back