• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WP is gone ??

with WP u can allways negotiate a prices he was quite good guy with quality stuff.

He's gone man, wasn't making an sales. Undercut by competition:(

Fuck off I want proof

IML Gear Cream!
WP gets a bad rap. Dude has been around forever and has never ripped anyone off. Products are solid and contain what they say they are. The little bit of extra money is worth it sometimes.
Plus that motherfucker can send anything anywhere in record time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u cant buy quality products for the cheap prices.

yes you can.... around most the world gear is dirt cheap. the US and similar places with those laws it can go higher, but in reality gear IS dirt cheap to make. its risk/demand and the market that make it so that there are alot of pricey options. but I have gotten great quality for cheap prices and iv had "ok" quality for higher prices, and down right crappy ( that i didnt end up using) for higher end pricing.
an amp for a few bucks doesnt mean its crap, but you need to do your research.

yes you can.... around most the world gear is dirt cheap. the US and similar places with those laws it can go higher, but in reality gear IS dirt cheap to make. its risk/demand and the market that make it so that there are alot of pricey options. but I have gotten great quality for cheap prices and iv had "ok" quality for higher prices, and down right crappy ( that i didnt end up using) for higher end pricing.

You're ruining his sale pitch bro! :(

i m talking about typical ug labs, it's impossible to produce quality,clean products with small budget => cheap products low quality <=

i m talking about typical ug labs, it's impossible to produce quality,clean products with small budget => cheap products low quality <=

Lol that's bullshit.

WP gets a bad rap. Dude has been around forever and has never ripped anyone off. Products are solid and contain what they say they are. The little bit of extra money is worth it sometimes.
Plus that motherfucker can send anything anywhere in record time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So true...I worked with him for close to a decade. Had him as a sponsor on my board, and he ALWAYS comes thru. Some took advantage of him, but like you said....never ripped anyone off.

/V

Back