• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caution! Fake products found

Basicstero.com

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have just uploaded this info to our official site:

http://pharmacomlabs.com/news/16

Dear customers!

It came to our knowledge, that our products are counterfeited! Ill-wishers forged several thousands units of our orals and Human Growth Hormone, which currently do not have check codes. Below you can find a photo of a fake package with pills:

These packages look similar to ours, but pills are severely underdosed.

Also our HGH was counterfeited. We do not have yet photos of the full package, only this low quality photo of the cap:

It is similar to our original caps, but blue color has a darker shade. Here are original vials:

We are working on fixing this situation.

In the meantime we insistently recommend to buy our products only from proven official distributors! Only so we can guarantee that you receive genuine products. If you have doubts, whether your dealer is legit or not, please use the Dealers section or contact us.

We will resolve this issue soon. We will implement check codes to all of our products soon, in the meantime please buy only at official distributors.

And one more thing about amps.

Ampules presented on site now, are no longer produced with sticky labels like here:

Currently we are using ceramic on amps:

In the first batch text is in some places not clear and looks not very good. We apologies in advance. As i mentioned before we use for amps another "shocking sterilization", they are longer in the oven. After washing and sterilization ceramic letters became partly oblitirated. We took it into account and will fix in newer batches.
In future in a couple of months we will also change ampules to another ones, which ... you will see it yourself in a while. Too much info for once :)

Last edited:
Hello,

Recently i ordered 1 vial test c en 100 pils of proviron. On both products i cant find the verification code.

Test c batch is best exp 06/2017 604331
Proviron batch is best exp 10.15.2018 cbb114

i order from basicstero, and all my results are beautiful, simple as this only order from basic or pharmacom directly youll never have this issue. Unfortunately my girlfriend comes at me like a cunt because this asshole counterfeiters , and she reads off of google (dumbass) i just cant win lol bitch lost 21lbs w diet exercise and var from basic and she still had the nerve to think it was fake cant win lol thanks basic and phramacom for being legit

i order from basicstero, and all my results are beautiful, simple as this only order from basic or pharmacom directly youll never have this issue. Unfortunately my girlfriend comes at me like a cunt because this asshole counterfeiters , and she reads off of google (dumbass) i just cant win lol bitch lost 21lbs w diet exercise and var from basic and she still had the nerve to think it was fake cant win lol thanks basic and phramacom for being legit
Does she wants her money back? lol
Buying form us you have nothing to worry about, in fact you are buying straight from the manufacturer so there is no middle men.

Is the usa domestic the same products as the UK stock?

IML Gear Cream!
Also were the fakes in any one area in particular or us/europe or ..?. Anymore intel about this situation for the ones thinking of becoming new clientele?

Is the usa domestic the same products as the UK stock?
Not sure what UK stock you speak of but all our products are made in the same facility and then redistributed.
Also were the fakes in any one area in particular or us/europe or ..?. Anymore intel about this situation for the ones thinking of becoming new clientele?
Please read my previous post.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

So the amps are no longer with the sticky label on it BUT the legit ones are with the ink printed on the glass itself?

ATTENTION!!!

- ANYONE BUYING PHARMACOM PRODUCTS DIRECTLY FROM BASICSTERO -

- YOU WILL GET 100% LEGIT PHARMACOM PRODUCTS - 100% OF THE TIME -

Experience with Pharmacom: Dbol, Var, & Tbol orals : Sus300, Tren A, & PharmaMix 4 Injectables.
No one makes any of these products, better than Pharmacom.
And when it's time to order, no where, but BasicStero for me..

Yes but they stopped ships from domestic warehouse at least for now.

Also pharmacomstore.ws they are legit

Did you ever bought from them ?

What do you think about my post;

The amps are no longer with the sticky label on it BUT the legit ones are with the ink printed on the glass itself ?

ATTENTION!!!

- ANYONE BUYING PHARMACOM PRODUCTS DIRECTLY FROM BASICSTERO -

- YOU WILL GET 100% LEGIT PHARMACOM PRODUCTS - 100% OF THE TIME -

Experience with Pharmacom: Dbol, Var, & Tbol orals : Sus300, Tren A, & PharmaMix 4 Injectables.
No one makes any of these products, better than Pharmacom.
And when it's time to order, no where, but BasicStero for me..

That's right Baiscstero is the official outlet of Pharmacom.
There are some authorized resellers too, even some small time shops carry Pharmacom, some carry legit stuff other fake copies.
To ensure 100% legit products order straight from Basicstero.

Yes.. heard good things bout pharmacomstore & domestic supply, as well, but I've only ever ordered Pharmacom products from BasicStero.. That goes for my friends as well.

And yes, the amps with pressed writing no sticky labels are great, but I've had both from Basic & promise you that the "sauce in the jar" is all the same. The reason I like amps is that there's no metal on them.. which is better when ordering from overseas.. Never really thought about labeling..

Now if we're talking about buying juice in Tijuana back in the mid 90s.. then yes labeling meant everything..

Yes but they stopped ships from domestic warehouse at least for now.

Also pharmacomstore.ws they are legit

Did you ever bought from them ?

What do you think about my post;

The amps are no longer with the sticky label on it BUT the legit ones are with the ink printed on the glass itself ?

We have a funny counterfeit here again. Who cares that "Dianabolos" is our trade name for the oral version only, customers will not notice. Probably this way were thinking creators of this:

Or maybe pills are inside. Don`t have other images,unfortunately.

Be careful. Our only official company site is Pharmacom Labs - Site
Our direct online retail store with worldwide shipping from Europe is: Buy steroids online | Best anabolic steroids for bodybuilding | Cheap steroids for sale
US Domestic warehouse: Buy cheap Anabolic Steroids for Sale in USA online

IML Gear Cream!
New cases of counterfeits have been reported.
These products on photo below are actively selling in Malaysia, however all are fake.

You can note that vials have a different prolonged shape, not like our vials have.
Caps have no embedded Pharmacom logo on them. We are not sure, what codes are used there and whether there are any. If yes, counterfeiters could copy one genuine working code to multiple vials. if you try checking such a code on our site, our system will warn you that your code was checked many times, which most probably means you have a fake product.
Be careful and don`t buy from doubtful sources!
Codes can be checked on our company site http://pharmacomlabs.com/code

There is a lot that's not clear in the steroid world right now. It is clear that bad gear and counterfeit products will be on the rise. Remember there is only one way to guarantee you get authentic Pharmacom Labs products and that's by purchasing from basicstero.ws

Bump

Back