• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kid cuts off tongue and penis

:eek: poor dumb kid

The doctors should have attached his penis where his tongue goes, and attached his tongue where his penis goes.

He'd be quite the lover. Regardless of the whole thing, I feel bad for him, I dont expect he will want to live through this.

Obviously it was a very, very stupid thing to do seeing the outcome as we do.

Originally posted by Mudge
He'd be quite the lover. Regardless of the whole thing, I feel bad for him, .

Yup.

Makes me glad that I have never touched an illegal drug.

Afterwards someone posted:

PS - A couple years ago a girl from my hometown (St. Louis) was baby sitting a small 8-month old baby. She had her boyfriend come over so they could fuck, and they decided to do acid. Well the boyfriend left, and the babysitter put the baby in the oven and cooked the child. She told the police that she thought she had put a pig in the oven and wanted to prepare dinner for the people who hired her.

When the father had seen the babysitter after finding out what happened, he attacked her and basically went crazy. He pushed past 2 police officers and was punching this girl in the face until finally the cops hand-cuffed him. Charges were pressed on the father, but were later thrown out of court. The babysitter (I think she was 22) got life in prison, and would be able to apply for parole after 15 years. (my guess is that she will serve 5 years and get off).

IML Gear Cream!
I would not want to be without either...

i think it's pretty obvious the kid was looking for a way to give himself a blowjob

Back