• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A silly question

Jason Da Bodiful

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is a Protein Shake made of actually? Is it just some sort of milk powder that's low in fat but high in protein? Will drinking too much of it be too heaty and cause illness like sore throats, coughs, etc?

Just curious
smile.gif

Depends on the brand. But in general they are made of whey, egg and milk proteins.

No foods cause illness like sore throats.

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

I've never heard of food causing cold-like symptoms. I usually catch my colds from other people. I'm good for one bad cold a year.

Just drink plenty of water everyday and I doubt Whey can be any form of heaty
smile.gif

My honey used to drink ISOPURE at one time and it tore him up!!!!!!! I used to drink this brand called PROTOPLEX (kind of a knock off Myoplex) and it always made me feel naseous...my fav are Fuelplex by TWINLAB. I heard that some people can't handle certain kinds of protein, is that true???? I know some babies have a reaction to it so they make a protein sensitive type of formula. Just wondering b/c I was thinking that's why eggs make me sick...

..and soy protein
i heard something about lactose intolrance....but there r powders very low in lactose

------------------
New kid on the board

Back