• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

S.D.I. labs anyone know of? methandrostenol.

slither

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone oever heard of methandrostenol. I'm just now trying to find out if S.D.I. labs is legit source and if the D-bol is any good?

Legit source of overpriced legal supplements, its been discussed before.

Methandrostenolone is the compound name of real dianabol (dianabol is a brand name), SDI labs obviously is not selling real steroids however.

okay overpriced will it do anything for me? Ant side effects or gainsetc. Thanks for response.

Just crap. Expensive crap, but crap none the less.

Thanks To All With Knowledge

I would like to just take a second to thank all of you who run these forums to inform people about the SDI labs crap. I myself was about to get sucked into it but I am glad I saw this. Thank you very much. You saved me some serious money.

Dude - it's a con. Probably some veterinary hormone. Probably has the same anabolic activity as asprin.

Try typing methandrostenol into google & see what you come up with.

dianAbol not dianObol

i dont know what yall are talkin about but any one that says dianabol doesnt work is a complete moron. i mean there is knock offs called dianObol that doesnt work as well but it still does. but all i have to say is dianAbol works great if used right

SDI has been exposed all over bb message boards for selling overpriced products named to imitate real AAS. Do not buy from this company as you will not be happy with what you get

Back