IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

New legal steroid on the market...

Rep Points

New legal steroid on the market...

Hello,

Has anyone heard of the product called MAXTERON??

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Its not new, and the guy who makes it is profit hungry IMO.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Stay far away!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Re: New legal steroid on the market...

Originally posted by MFR
    Hello,

Has anyone heard of the product called MAXTERON??
    I heard Ronnie Coleman said it is the main reason he comes into the "O" sliced every year.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Re: Re: New legal steroid on the market...

Originally posted by bigswole30
    I heard Ronnie Coleman said it is the main reason he comes into the "O" sliced every year.
    LOL @ bigswole. Seriously though, this is Impacts Lame attempt at a Masteron precursor. Masteron was once a prized pre-contest steroid used by the top pros in the know. It makes you hard, ripped, and dry on contest day. It isn't available anymore but VPX puts out Xenabol (although that will be gone soon), which is an effective precursor to this steroid.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *MONTHLY COLUMNIST FOR PLANET MUSCLE, NATURAL MUSCLE AND IRONMAN MAGAZINES
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

Rep Points

Why is Xenabol being discontinued? PH ban or what?

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Why is Xenabol being discontinued? PH ban or what?
    Not selling that well supposedly. Strange because I have been hearing raves about it at the office. I am about to use it myself!

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM
    *PIONEER OF POWER/REP RANGE/SHOCK AND FIBER DAMAGE/FIBER SATURATION TRAINING PROTOCOLS

Rep Points

dumb questions

man ive got so many dumb questions i think i'll save some for the next time. thanks guys this forum is stoked. i can see it's real easy to catch up with whats goin on laterdudes....

Rep Points

Originally posted by gopro
    Not selling that well supposedly. Strange because I have been hearing raves about it at the office. I am about to use it myself!
    I guess b/c 1-test has some of the same properties as 5aa and it gives more noticeable gains in appearance. I loved Xenabol combined with 1-test and EQ. However, I would not reccommend everyone combine 1-test and Xenabol

Aren't you taking 1/4-t cyp?

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I guess b/c 1-test has some of the same properties as 5aa and it gives more noticeable gains in appearance. I loved Xenabol combined with 1-test and EQ. However, I would not reccommend everyone combine 1-test and Xenabol

Aren't you taking 1/4-t cyp?
    But Xenabol gives a harder appearance than 1-test can. Done with the cyps, and moving on to phase II. EQ, Xenabol, 4-HT.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Rep Points

Originally posted by gopro
    But Xenabol gives a harder appearance than 1-test can. Done with the cyps, and moving on to phase II. EQ, Xenabol, 4-HT.
    I would like to introduce to you the newest NGA pro.

That sounds like a kick ass cycle. What kinds of dosages will you be using? How long will you run this? I am guessing 3-4 weeks and then some off time.

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Gopro -- Are you natural?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF
    Before you talk about what you want - appreciate what you have.

http://home.earthlink.net/~gwcaton/s...ctures/tmf.jpg
    A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac
    Desire+Consistency='s RESULTS

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

Gopro -- Are you natural? & how much does that stuff cost that you're all talking about?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/...the%20wave.GIF

A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a deaf husband. -Honore de Balzac

Rep Points

Originally posted by BabsieGirl
    Gopro -- Are you natural?
    of course he is
    Chuck Norris once lost his keys and couldn't remember where he put them. So he tortured himself for half an hour until he gave up their location.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Impact nutrition is such a scam. I filled out a form for a free sample of nitrophen, the next thing I know this guy is calling me trying to sell me every product they have saying it's just like the real thing. The only problem is he couldn't even tell me what was in them, he just kept spouting the quote from the ad. When it came to the end he couldn't give one ingredient. Stick with reputable companies man no one likes feeling taken.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Yeah sorry but "Jeff Summers" is from as best I can tell, an entrepreneur first and foremost.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I would like to introduce to you the newest NGA pro.

That sounds like a kick ass cycle. What kinds of dosages will you be using? How long will you run this? I am guessing 3-4 weeks and then some off time.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I think I can take the National title as long as the others follow the rules (and really come in drug free). I am a heavyweight, and that is were you find the worst offenders (read: CHEATERS!)

I will run this cycle for 4 weeks and be off all PH/PS for 2 weeks before the show...although I may run 4-HT on extra week.

I will not touch PH/PS again for several months after this. I do not like to rely on them for growth, only muscle maintenance while low cal dieting.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Gopro -- Are you natural? & how much does that stuff cost that you're all talking about?
    Lietime natural, in that I never have taken anything not sold over the counter in a health food store.

The cycle I am taking is pretty expensive, but luckily I work for the company.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM

Fighting Endometriosis

Rep Points

GoPro -- I hope you didn't get offended by my question. Just curious is all. How do you get soo lean? Do you use diuretics?

I use a lot of the herbal supplements as well. But you're soo lean and tight. Also, I was at the gym today and a fellow asked if I wanted to use Clenbuteral...........What is that? I have never heard of it.

NGA/IFPA Pro Bodybuilder
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

GoPro -- I hope you didn't get offended by my question. Just curious is all. How do you get soo lean? Do you use diuretics?

I use a lot of the herbal supplements as well. But you're soo lean and tight. Also, I was at the gym today and a fellow asked if I wanted to use Clenbuteral...........What is that? I have never heard of it.
    I am not offended at all. I get that question all the time and have learned to take it as a compliment. I only get upset when I try to explain how hard I've worked to get where I am and the person simply refuses to believe me. But what can you do?

I get so lean by dieting correctly...period. I do use supplements and an herbal diuretic the last week, but that stuff is about 10% of the final outcome. I know I can get just as lean without any fat burners, but it would just take me a bit longer. It is all about the diet first, cardio second, supps last.

Real Clenbuterol is an asthma drug that is not sold in the USA, but in other countries (it is not approved here). Similar to ephedrine it has the side effect of burning bodyfat through thermogenesis, but does not work for very long as our receptors quickly shut down to its effects. Some people love the stuff and some say ephedrine works better for them. Some get alot of side effects from 1 pill and others can take 10 a day and not feel the slightest jitter. I think that overall, ephedrine gives more consistent results and besides, Clen is illegal.

*NATURAL PRO BODYBUILDER
    *CEO OF BROSERBUILT.COM