• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Blast and Cruise, without erectile dysfunction

Atillah84

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yes, this thread has been posted before but each case is a bit unique. Can one actually blast and cruise Testosterone (any kind, ive experimented with three different types) without erectile problems eventually coming up ? I froze my guys, don't really want kids anyways, and would like to make as much reasonable progress as possible before I get over the hump entirely and start falling apart.

I would be on a low dosage of t ALL THE TIME if it wasn't for the erectile issues coming up after 2.5 months on. Yes, Arimidex, nolvadex and hcg have all been used according to guidance.

Would love to know anyone who's figured this out.

Just blast and blast. Problems solved

Yes, this thread has been posted before but each case is a bit unique. Can one actually blast and cruise Testosterone (any kind, ive experimented with three different types) without erectile problems eventually coming up ? I froze my guys, don't really want kids anyways, and would like to make as much reasonable progress as possible before I get over the hump entirely and start falling apart.

I would be on a low dosage of t ALL THE TIME if it wasn't for the erectile issues coming up after 2.5 months on. Yes, Arimidex, nolvadex and hcg have all been used according to guidance.

Would love to know anyone who's figured this out.

....low sperm count & erectile dysfunction aren't the same thing, & arimidex[removes estrogen], nolva[blocks receptors] & hcg... I'd be taking ciales , a small dose helps your prostate, larger will give you great wood....

Back