• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

riptropin

if its real its good. alot of fake out so do your research on the source, not just the brand IMO

Yep. They are the same exact thing as "Greytops". But be careful, know your source. LOTS of fakes and scammers out there!!

/V

Real hgh causes carpal tunnel syndrom , that's what I've heard, though this should not be the main criteria I guess.

Some get CTS sides, some don't. I would not use this as a guide to see if your stuff is real or not. I usually get it if I'm off it for a while...and it usually cripples me for a week or so before my body adapts. The CTS is so bad, I really can't train. I can't grip the bar!! I have to use straps and it's a pain in the ass....not to mention all your joints hurting. Mostly wrists. But ankles as well....driving a stick shift is a bitch. Also, the temporary water retention. I often have to add a link to my watch when I first start up. I also have a pair of sneakers I train with in the gym that are one size larger that I use when my ankles retain water. A little proviron actually goes a long way and helps with water retention...50mg ED. And HIGH doses of vitamin C are also a great help. ;)

/V

I know it depends on the person and the dose, but usually how long before you feel these sides?

I start to feel them within 2-3 days when I first begin....usually last for about 2 or so weeks. But like you said, we are all different.

/V

IMHO bro, spend the extra dough n go human grade growth like genotropin. That's my fav. I recover so much faster and I don't have to go all zen like with my diet to see my abs..

Back