• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winivar

Tristna12

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi was just wondering, I am about to receive winivar and was wondering if 80mg a day for 8 weeks is enough or to much

And for a pct running 100mg clomid and 40mg nolva for two weeks followed by 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva for another two weeks

Im assuming your gear is legit... Yes, your dosage is fine. If anything its a little on the high side despite what other mega dosers will tell ya. Gear was made to be used by people not working out and work affectively at the dosage it was made. Ive never taken much more than the clinical dosage and have had as much results as the knuckle head mega dosers and probably more. The Pharmacutical Basics Of Therapeutics is must have for anybody thijking about using gears... Study your compounds. Know them well enough so you can speak intelligently about them. Do that and you wont need to ask anybody what their opinion is on your dosage question.

add test imo

I agree..Assuming you wanna keep laying a hard pipe in some pussy, you better run test with that.. Especially if it's not pure var n winny..

Agreed. I always used a little bit of test as a base... but you really should add at least 40mcgs of IGF-1LR3 to your cycle. After my experience with it, I wouldnt even consider running gears without adding igf-1LR3. It was nothing short of amazing. It was likectaking steriods on steriods. Lol.

Back