• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Shadow - PSL Sponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
I remember vividly Jon saying to me over our initial phone consultation 'just get these bloody legs to grow'.

Here we are a few months in and i'd say that goal is well underway.

All of the extra meticulous focus on execution and proper programming is worth it, especially in already advanced trainees like Jon where the basics have been covered.

848748d67444cf866fdf2a06d3af576d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massively proud of a long-term friend and client Wayne.

Adding some really nice stage weight over the past 2 years.

We are just getting started here man!
d8336653bb03a2ecfc8c6649ceceea6c.jpg

(Yep he put them the wrong way round lol)

Just under 2 months of body composition progress for my client Alex here.

We ran through a real rapid mini-cut to resensitise some markers that weren't where they should be, pulled out all drugs and got all health parameters in line, and now reaping the rewards growing like a weed.
534ae22be09b83305ca74637a0933d3d.jpg

WOMEN!

Females have lower bone mineral density than men. They also lose it faster, especially when at menopause. Amount of muscle mass and bone mineral density in females is related, whereas in men, it is not.

So what can you do? In very basic terms...

1. Resistance train. Every female should regularly train with weights, full stop.
2. Consume sufficient protein.
3. Stay on top off hormonal down-regulation as you age, use HRT as necessary.

If you want me to get deeper into strategies to achieve any of the three points above either via future posts, or the podcast, let me know!

https://academic.oup.com/biomedgero...gerona/glx188/4372285?redirectedFrom=fulltext

My good friend and client Chris Faulkner.

On the left...
- Macros at 200g protein, 100g fat, 300g carbs
- Big time digestive issues. Constant bloating throughout the day, inability to increase calories, no appetite
- 222lbs morning fasted weight

On the right...
- Macros at 350g protein, 50g fat, 560g carbs on training days, 290g protein, 90g fat, 45g carbs on rest days
- Zero digestive issues at all, huge appetite
- 215lbs morning fasted weight

Much larger intake but visually leaner and bigger, all digestion problems solved, BG sitting in a really nice spot, nutrient partitioning cranking hard. Super happy with the progress here!
b1c876ebedecbf8b51857b097c537190.jpg
e96136370fea185448b807a77b6c95ac.jpg

OPD PODCAST #25

The Evil Genius Broderick L. Chavez on Drug Use for Physique Athletes.

The Evil Genius joins Joe and Austin this week to answer you guys questions, discuss some personal PED ventures and general steroid chit-chat specifically with the goal of hypertrophy/fat loss in mind!

PODCAST LINKS

Audio: https://www.jjphysique.com/podcast/...rick-chavez-on-drug-use-for-physique-athletes

Podcasts App: Optimal Physique Development

Social Links:

Broderick Chavez:
IG: @bl_chavez
Email: b.chavez@teamevilgsp.com
www.teamevilgsp.com

Joe Jeffery​
IG: @joejefferyuk
Email: joejefferyuk@gmail.com
www.jjphysique.com

Austin Stout​
IG: @austinst8
Email: datas4@aol.com
www.integratedmandh.com

SPONSORS:

Mediphorm Site Enhancement - www.mediphorm.com
The very first of it's kind, highly advanced hyaluronic acid based site enhancement product. Mediphorm is self dispersing (no lumps/clumps/blurring of condition), water based, pharmaceutical grade, and lasts up to 18 months with minimal applications.

Kompak Show Day Essentials - www.kompak.store
From bikini competition suits to jewellery, plastic cups and rice cakes...
KOMPAK helps competitors during the busiest time of their prep by reducing the time and stress related to getting everything you need in place, so that you can focus on what really matters, bringing your best package to the stage.

One month in here with a newer client Stevie.

This initial phase has been a tonne of pulling back, relearning and correcting a tonne of variables, so it's cool to see some strong physique changes peaking through in the process.

Digestion, insulin sensitivity, electrolyte balance and aerobic capacity are all nailed now. A few more weeks working on training execution/pro-prioception/generating intensity and then we get a little more aggressive on the primary physique goals!
d35357cd6de79ab29a0658d500cf9db8.jpg

Couple of poses upon waking 8 weeks into this 'growth phase'.

Bumping carbs another 40g on training days here.

Now at...
Training day: 490p/465c/40f
Rest day: 350p/50c/75f

54459414eaba10fef1d9f11f41c84007.jpg
17ff673f8b20676e462f1f2ffe5deca3.jpg

Showing the lower body, on an upper day.

Wearing my new favourite Full Force Gym t-shirt.

After some AAS stack modulation over the past 8 weeks I feel like I have nailed a solid androgen:estrogen ratio that is allowing me to have my e2 as high as i'd like it, DHT high enough to prevent DHN binding preferentially but still run 'high' GH/insulin/nandrolone whilst keeping extra-cellular fluid and lethargy to a real minimum.
f90e6a04b10620a9fb4d17a0a0ce0617.jpg

Looking Good Joe!! Keep it up!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Case study on a white 28 year old male using AAS throughout prep to compete in mens physique.

Subject was using masteron prop, testosterone prop and trenbolone ace throughout the prep at around a 1g/wk total throughout.

Despite using AAS, skeletal muscle tissue loss occurred, likely due to large reduction in protein intake and excessive resistance training volume.

Practical take-away being, as if this wasn't obvious already... don't reduce protein intake and train with ridiculous training volumes during extended deficit periods, even when using supra-physiological amounts of AAS.

http://www.mdpi.com/2411-5142/2/4/37/htm

After seeing some awesome objective anecdotes and literature on CBD from Austin, I'm excited to finally get my hands on some high quality CBD oil.

I am also giving my Dad half of this bottle - he suffered a severe nerve injury last year and still battles excruciating nerve pain, so it will be interesting to gather some anecdote to hopefully support the positive neuropathy effects I've seen in some of the literature on CBD use.

Huge shoutout to the guys at UK CBD Oils for getting this out to me, and providing qualitative lab report testing on your products.

I will update you all next week on my findings!

3efb848688b11eae00afa221057eee3c.jpg
fcb4c8879f4bc611b56b4d87a5b0edcc.png

UK guys! For whatever reason, it's pretty damn hard to find salt with iodine added over here in the typical supermarkets, so you've probably never come across it.

Any physique or performance athlete should be salting your meals heavily anyway, and buying iodised salt is a really convenient way to get iodine into your daily micro-nutrient intake without having to think about it.

Iodine stimulates thyroidal axis function and helps to clear bromide, chloride and flouride which will improve immune system function.

I grab this iodised salt from Amazon. If you can't for whatever reason, i'd recommend aiming for at least 200mcg/day from food sources such as cranberry juice, seaweed, eggs and kelp.
8d16e8f4c142565e7a71036914d81b42.jpg

This study comparing an 8-hour feeding window to a ?traditional? eating schedule showed the same increases in muscle tissue between groups, but interestingly the restricted feeding window group lost more fat.

Reduction in fat was due to a reduction in total calorie intake. Being newbies to resistance training stimuli, both groups would have added new muscle tissue.

This shows us that a ?lean gains? intermittent fasting style protocol following a 16/8 feeding window can be an efficacious strategy to help novice resistance trainees not wanting to track total calorie to lose body fat by indirectly reducing energy intake without effecting their ability to gain new muscle tissue.

https://translational-medicine.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12967-016-1044-0

By request of Aleksandar Mitrevski, what dose of exogenous growth hormone maximises its fat loss properties?

According to this research, it is somewhere around 1.5iu in a 100kg male.

It?s worth noting that this was administered intravenously, so I tend to recommend simply sticking with a 1iu dose for females, and 2iu for males when using sub-q due to the reduced bio-availability when fat loss is the goal.

Remember, to maximise fat loss from GH, you must also be in a fasted state upon injection, and remain completely fasted for some time post-injection. (Scroll back a while for a more detailed post on various FFA mobilisation rates and duration of effects).

A simple protocol would be to dose 1-2iu rHGH without presence of amino acids, fatty acids or glucose in the blood for at least 4 hours pre and post-injection. Performing some non-glucose activity during the time your rHGH is active will also increase free fatty acid mobilisation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12364460/

Excellent write up shadow.
By request of Aleksandar Mitrevski, what dose of exogenous growth hormone maximises its fat loss properties?

According to this research, it is somewhere around 1.5iu in a 100kg male.

It?s worth noting that this was administered intravenously, so I tend to recommend simply sticking with a 1iu dose for females, and 2iu for males when using sub-q due to the reduced bio-availability when fat loss is the goal.

Remember, to maximise fat loss from GH, you must also be in a fasted state upon injection, and remain completely fasted for some time post-injection. (Scroll back a while for a more detailed post on various FFA mobilisation rates and duration of effects).

A simple protocol would be to dose 1-2iu rHGH without presence of amino acids, fatty acids or glucose in the blood for at least 4 hours pre and post-injection. Performing some non-glucose activity during the time your rHGH is active will also increase free fatty acid mobilisation.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12364460/

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Different angles, lighting etc, I know, but I thought this was a good display of physique changes over 6 weeks of working with Stevie.

This is another example of a ?where health goes, the physique will follow? transformation you can achieve with new clients just by virtue of overhauling large aspects of their current programming that is very poor.

This particular case was mostly about correcting some autonomic nervous system regulation issues, which meant implementing some modalities that seem counter-intuitive on the surface in the bodybuilding world. Pulling back on training volume/intensity, increasing energy intake and pulling down supplementation for example.

Anyway, ramble aside, this is sweet for only 6 weeks considering physique goals are on the back-burner for now!
66460c3913339c83ad940d5769ba7a38.jpg

Does progesterone gyno exist?

In a nutshell, no, I have never seen any evidence to support that claim. It appears to be quite the opposite.

Progesterone when paired with androgens decreases and prevents proliferation of breast tissue via PR activation.

So, why do some individuals suffer gyno from nandrolone use, I hear you ask? Likely due to the estrogenic effects of nandrolone that occur at the androgen receptor itself, outside of the ER/aromatase pathway. The only real long-term solution for these individuals, is to not use nandrolone.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18515094/

Back