• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Shadow - PSL Sponsored Log

I have received a lot of questions from you guys recently that have watched my Vlog as to why I am choosing to use Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) over an AI like Aromasin at this stage.

The reason is that I have never actually tested my Estrogen levels with a supra-physiological dose of Testosterone at a time that I have not been taking an AI. Moderate-high Estrogen levels will generate increased growth potential in the long term, so I would like to see where they sit with my individual aromatisation rates at 600mg/wk of Testosterone.

Nolvadex works by blocking Estrogen from binding at its receptor. Alex Kikel used the great example of thinking of putting a sock (Nolvadex) on your foot (Estrogen receptor) to keep it from getting dirty (binding and causing issues). This will not disturb the flow of Estrogen in the body, just its binding.

One example, in my case, is to use Nolvadex to stop Estrogen from binding at the nipple gland and causing gyno issues that come with raised circulating Estrogen in the body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
1e2da29ea944d910df2c874049679f65.jpg

Late night pulls in an empty gym

***NEW PED PROTOCOL***

From today I am running:
Test: 600mgs per week
Tren: 400mgs per week
GH (eurotropin): 8IUs preworkout (M-F, only 5x per week)
Insulin: 8IUs 15mins pre workout / 8IUs post workout (MWF, only 3x per week)
MK677: 25mgs taken before bed with 10mgs melatonin + 400mgs EGCG (ensure you do not eat for 30 before or after)(Sat-Sun, only 2x per week)

4aea01e4320bfcc9694547425617ea19.jpg

On my first walk into the gym I weighed 125lbs. 6 years of consistent effort later I have finally reached a huge milestone of gaining 100lbs, and I am finally weighing in at 225lbs. Next stop, 250!

1f882fefd42941c767dc5e7640c8bde7.jpg

Out for a spot of shopping in the sunshine with my sister today

d62965659281cb94fbae371febf17b1c.jpg

'Lift big to get big' Is it that simple? No, progressive overload is just one driver of hypertrophy. I hit 200 hammer curls with these tiny weights at the end of every session as part of my cell swelling routine right now!

a4988d6bf5dd2bbc41ebe85acf1be8a6.jpg

I've had some very exciting meetings with the North Shore Films team recently driving forward a new bodybuilding/steroid underworld documentary. Although the full details are top secret right now, I can assure you guys that this will be a groundbreaking step for the fitness industry.

d0d215730241aaa00131f6bc001c799b.jpg

This meta-analyses shows how exercise has a 'large and significant effect' on depression.

If you, or somebody you know is suffering with depression, do not be so quick to turn to SSRI's without first attempting some alternatives, as they do certainly come with some harsh side effects.

If anybody would like me to delve further into this subject (supplementation, diet to help relieve depression etc) then please let me know!

01ccf5022de39fa6b859884084961176.jpg

Back