• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

My Monster Labs

nbhuge

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever used My Monster Labs? Any info appreciated. Thanks yall !

Monsterlabs: Good Stuff! Competitively priced, great communication, quickly shipped & well packed. :winkfinger:

Just received my gear. First time user an first time ordering. 1 week from the moment I ordered to delivery. Looking forward to starting my cycle. Thanks to the guys at monster labs. Will definitely be ordering from them again.

Just received my gear. First time user an first time ordering. 1 week from the moment I ordered to delivery. Looking forward to starting my cycle. Thanks to the guys at monster labs. Will definitely be ordering from them again.
Thanks for your business and review brother. Get ahold of me before next order as I may have a discount code you can use. Enjoy the products!

Just made my first order today 6/28/17..will keep you guys posted on how things turn out.

Just made my first order today 6/28/17..will keep you guys posted on how things turn out.
Sounds good brother. Did you work with one of us reps? If not pm me your order number and I will see fit that you are taken care of efficiently. That ks.for your business, we will not let you down.

Sounds good. Pm me when you have a chance.
Hey bro its.not giving me an option to pm you because of your low post count I think. I believe you need 10 posts before it will give you pm priveledge.

IML Gear Cream!
been thinking about giving monster a go. I have been out of the game a long time and I am a bit nervous.

been thinking about giving monster a go. I have been out of the game a long time and I am a bit nervous.
Please let me know if you have any questions about anything monster related. We are on several different forums and have great feedback about both quality and service. Feel free to get ahold of me anytime. And if you decide to place an order get ahold of me beforehand as I can offer you a first time customer discount. Thanks for your interest, drive.

Shipment arrived

First time customer as of last week.Shipment arrived today,exactly five days after my order. I was very pleased with customer service and timely delivery. I will start using gear tomorrow and have blood work done within a few weeks, so I will come back and update on my experience with the quality.

First time customer as of last week.Shipment arrived today,exactly five days after my order. I was very pleased with customer service and timely delivery. I will start using gear tomorrow and have blood work done within a few weeks, so I will come back and update on my experience with the quality.
Glad to hear it brother. Looking forward to your product review and bloodwork. We do give store credit when bloodwork is posted so please get ahold of me and let me know if you post them. Thanks.
Made an order through them communication was great reps very helpful,when you see reps getting involved says alot about a company.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

i am happy that you are happy bro. Our team of reps are amazing. We know what it is like to be the customer so we always make sure our customers are content and confident with their experience from monster labs. Please let me know if you need anything in the future as we always have a discount for returning customers. Thank you.

Been ordering from monster since last year
Stuff is good to go

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Newbie to forum. Have ordered Monster twice, Test Cyp and E along with some Adex. Xcellent service all around.

Newbie to forum. Have ordered Monster twice, Test Cyp and E along with some Adex. Xcellent service all around.
Thanks bro. If you ever need anything or plan on ordering again get ahold of me and I will hook you up with a discount code.

Used them for over a year now and never had a glitch
Customer service is outstanding

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Newbie, but have been using Monster for years. Their customer service is 2nd to none. Case in point - order got swiped - used to live in Florida and the degenerates are notorious for swiping peoples mail- however, I reached out to Monster and they replaced the order - no questions.

Their stacks are ALWAYS on point, pricing is spot on, and the shipping is perfect. Everything that I have ordered has always been perfect quality, and super potent.

Monster is always reaching out and trying to find ways to improve on pricing, payment options, and the wants of their customers. Just put in another order as they are the go to supplier for basically anything that you are looking for.

If you need more information, just search the forums and see that everyone is vouching for them, for good reason - they deliver quality every time.

Newbie, but have been using Monster for years. Their customer service is 2nd to none. Case in point - order got swiped - used to live in Florida and the degenerates are notorious for swiping peoples mail- however, I reached out to Monster and they replaced the order - no questions.

Their stacks are ALWAYS on point, pricing is spot on, and the shipping is perfect. Everything that I have ordered has always been perfect quality, and super potent.

Monster is always reaching out and trying to find ways to improve on pricing, payment options, and the wants of their customers. Just put in another order as they are the go to supplier for basically anything that you are looking for.

If you need more information, just search the forums and see that everyone is vouching for them, for good reason - they deliver quality every time.
Thank you very much for the review bro. I appreciate that. Right now we have a 25% off sale, use code trip25 if interested. I'll be here if you ever need anything bro.

Hi
I?ve been on vaca. Is My Monster Labs still going? Thanks! -D
Hi. Monster labs has gone private. Eventually they will be back on the forums. I suggest using a current sponsor from the awesome list here.

Oh okay. Thanks for prompt reply!
(I was on email list is that affected too?)

they are still functioning to existing customers. Not accepting any new business. It always recommended to support forum sponsors, which monster is not for right now. They will be back though.

Been a monster customer for 4 years now. Amazing product and service.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Monster Labs is as legit as they come. Been a customer for over almost 2 years now. Gear is TOP NOTCH. EVERY order I've placed (about 6 or 7 now), has arrived fast with ZERO issues. Reps are quick to respond. Cant say enough about these guys!!! G2G.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back