Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Obama to Order Public Schools: Allow Transgender Students Access to Bathrooms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

Obama to Order Public Schools: Allow Transgender Students Access to Bathrooms

https://gma.yahoo.com/obama-order-pu...mments-postbox
    The Obama administration tomorrow will instruct public school districts nationwide to allow transgender students to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity, sources tell ABC News. As a condition of receiving federal funds, "a school may provide separate facilities on the basis of sex, but must allow transgender students access to such facilities consistent with their gender identity,? reads a letter outlining guidance for schools, obtained by ABC.
    While schools are permitted to offer single-use restrooms to students seeking "additional privacy," they should not require transgender students to use single-use facilities if their classmates are not required to do the same, the edict adds.

Citing Title IX, the letter says the school should not require a medical diagnosis, nor should they demand documentation reflecting the student's gender identity before taking steps to protect transgender students -- "even in circumstances in which other students, parents, or community members raise objections."
    The letter -- signed by officials from the Departments of Justice and Education -- comes amid a fierce national debate over transgender rights, including dueling lawsuits by DOJ and the state of North Carolina over the so-called "bathroom law", which requires all government agencies and public schools to require multiple-occupancy public restrooms and locker-rooms be separated by "biological sex" rather than gender identity.

President Obama has slammed the law, saying, "I think it?s very important for us not to send signals that anybody is treated differently.?
    Alongside the letter to school districts, officials will distribute a list of "emerging practices," advice for how to deal with a number of issues, from ensuring faculty uses the student's preferred pronoun to preventing staff from inadvertently disclosing a student's status as transgender.
    The best practices document also gives guidance on how schools can "protect the privacy rights of all students," holding up a suggestion from Washington state that recommends offering "students who may feel uncomfortable sharing the facility with the transgender student(s)" the option to use a separate single-occupant restroom.
    ?This is a truly significant moment not only for transgender young people but for all young people, sending a message that every student deserves to be treated fairly and supported by their teachers and schools," Human Rights Campaign President Chad Griffin said in a statement, calling the directive "groundbreaking."
    This is a great day for voyeurists in this country. I can simply walk into any restroom or locker room that I please and if you women are uncomfortable with me, you can just take your homophobic arses to the one-stall family room and get in line with all of the other antisocial defects that Obama has declared you to be. If this weren't bass ackward enough, the one claiming to be transgendered is also under no obligation to provide any type of documentation, nor even an explanation to support his/her claim.

We already have male, female, and non-gender specific "family restrooms", which trans testicle freaks already have full access to. However, the other 99.5% of us who feel uncomfortable using a restroom with someone of the opposite biological sex are now defective and homophobic, and must use the gender neutral restroom in order to accommodate the less than 1% with a gender identity crisis. Apparently, King Obama can simply make this a federal law with the stroke of his pen. This is groundbreaking all right! Just when I think them man couldn't be anymore insane.

What's next? Is the day that ISIS declared the creation of their caliphate going to become a national holiday in order to promote multiculturalism in the USA?

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts
    Rep Points

sweet! i love trannys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

The problem isn't Obama, the problem is the government runs the school systems. I can't find in the constitution where it states that the government has the authority to run a school system and educate your children.
    -S-

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm glad to hear it; public schools suck, they're nothing more than a brainwashing tool of the liberal left. This is going to drive a lot of mothers and fathers to pull their kids from public schools and put them in private charter schools. It's going to be an economic bonanza for private charter schools.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Swiper View Post
    The problem isn't Obama, the problem is the government runs the school systems. I can't find in the constitution where it states that the government has the authority to run a school system and educate your children.
    The constitution is only the foundation for law. There's nothing about the criminal code in the Constitution so based on your interpretation of it murder, rap, robbery, etc. shouldn't be illegal.

The fact is the U.S public education system worked for hundreds of years until the Trotskyist's/Neo-cons came to town and Reagan started the war on all public institutions in the 80's.
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LAM View Post
    The constitution is only the foundation for law. There's nothing about the criminal code in the Constitution so based on your interpretation of it murder, rap, robbery, etc. shouldn't be illegal.

The fact is the U.S public education system worked for hundreds of years until the Trotskyist's/Neo-cons came to town and Reagan started the war on all public institutions in the 80's.

go read article one section 8
    -S-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

. I'm not having my daughter in a bathroom with some guy who thinks he is a chick .And you
    damn make sure Tramp wont do anything about it. If she has to piss she will act sick and go to the nurses office to pee or poop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FUZO View Post
    . I'm not having my daughter in a bathroom with some guy who thinks he is a chick .And you
    damn make sure Tramp wont do anything about it. If she has to piss she will act sick and go to the nurses office to pee or poop
    you're wrong once again. just like you were when you said Trump wouldn't be president. lol. Trump got rid of that federal regulation for schools.
    -S-

%
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm more concerned about pinching a loaf in private without being harassed by some toe tapping singing senator from the (R) party cruising for a good time in any Men's Room.

And (R) refers to 'Republican' and not 'Russian' . . . I felt it had to be mentioned.

%
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

go read article one section 8
    What are you talking about?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    What are you talking about?
    The US Constitution.
    -S-

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

The US Constitution.
    oh yeah , I remember that,'the US Constitution'.... isn't that the thing trumpski wants to wipe his 'fat ass' with ????

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    235 Posts
    Rep Points

Larry ?Wide Stance? Craig Is Back! And Guilty! Again!

Life is full of important lessons. Look both ways before crossing the street. If you are a professional sportsball player, don?t domestic violence a woman on video. Ladies, don?t get raped. And today, we learn a political lesson: If you are a closeted Republican politician soliciting anonymous gay sex in airport bathrooms, you CANNOT use campaign funds to try to reverse your guilty plea. Who knew?!?
    A federal judge Tuesday ordered former senator Larry ?Wide Stance? Craig (R-Idaho) to pay the U.S. Treasury $242,000 for improperly using campaign funds to pay for his legal defense after a 2007 sex-sting arrest in a Minneapolis airport bathroom.
    What did he do wrong this time? After he was arrested and pleaded guilty, Craig had a change of heart and decided to try to withdraw his guilty plea, despite the best science that says withdrawal is an ineffective method of guilt control. In order to pay for his legal defense, Craig looked around and saw a sweet-ass campaign war chest just sitting there, untapped. Never one to resist temptation, Craig went for it, hoping he wouldn?t be caught. Because why not?
    Now there is a rule that politicians can use campaign funds to fight legal battles that are connected to campaign and official duties. Politicians do write the rules, after all. However, the FEC argued, and a federal judge agreed, that Craig?s attempts to engage in illicit gay sexytime in a public restroom and his subsequent attempts to withdraw his guilty plea were somehow unrelated to his official duties as a U.S.-American Senator. Shocker!
    Are you too young to remember the glory(hole) that was Senator Wide Stance? It ranks up there as one of the top political-anonymous-airport-gay-sex scandals of ALL TIME. Here?s a summary from Roll Call:
    Craig?s legal troubles began seven years ago, on June 11, 2007. Craig was arrested by a plainclothes police officer who was investigating lewd conduct complaints in a men?s public restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
    Here?s the police report from that incident:
    ?At 1216 hours, Craig tapped his right foot. I recognized this as a signal used by persons wishing to engage in lewd conduct. Craig tapped his toes several times and moves his foot closer to my foot. I moved my foot up and down slowly.?
    And that?s when Sen. Craig gave the most wonderful excuse of all time. He certainly was not in that bathroom for some illicit gay sexytime with a stranger. Because he is married. TO A WOMAN! Rather:
    Craig stated ?that he has a wide stance when going to the bathroom and that his foot may have touched mine,? the report states.
    He will now be forever remembered as the Senator with the widest stance. And also the Senator who tried to solicit anonymous gay sex in an airport bathroom. But Craig would probably prefer the wide stance thing.
    So now the disgraced Senator has to repay the Treasury, and even pay a fine! If he wants to travel to Washington to #PayTheFuckUp in person, we?re sure that there are connecting flights through Minneapolis. Maybe this won?t be such a bad thing for Craig after all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    oh yeah , I remember that,'the US Constitution'.... isn't that the thing trumpski wants to wipe his 'fat ass' with ????
    i'm pretty sure Trump uses $100 bills to wipe ass.
    -S-