• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone know a good doctor specializing in Low T in the Baltimore area?

Wodan

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to a urologist and he insisted my T levels were normal and they came back as 344. I'm 28 years old and obviously those numbers are very low. I found an anti-aging doctor, but he charges a ridiculous amount, $300 per T injections. I rather use Clomid and an AI if it turns out I have secondary hypogonadism. I am waiting on new blood work, that I should receive by next week. Here in lies the problem with my situation. I am a college student and thus cannot afford most clinics. I can MAYBE afford defymedical, but that's just based off their cost for HCG and like I said I would rather have clomid so I don't have to self inject, or pay the cost to get injected. Being a college student basically means I'm broke and after rent and bills, I only have $325 to spend per month. If I go and get work, that'll take away from college and I won't be able to focus on college, or have the time for it; unless I work part time once, or twice a week. The thing is, I've always had terrible anxiety, which is probably caused by my low T. I've most likely had low T most of my live. I still have some gyno left over from puberty and I was force feed anti-depressants from a young age until I was 22. I'm basically living off of government assistance. I don't like it, I'm not proud of it, but if I want to become a physical therapist and study hard, my anxiety won't allow me to work to; it seems I probably have to work to pay for treatment however. Sorry for the long post. Any help is appreciated.

at 344...you probably wont find a doc to give you anything...the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL ...but..the best wa I found to find a doc...google a compounding pharmacy in your area..then call or email them for the name of a doc

For Baltimore or anywhere East Coast, you're gonna want to check CHEKD TRT.

they'll come to your house or office, do all the labs and ship you everything you need if you qualify.

They made TRT retard-proof

chekd.com/trt

For Baltimore or anywhere East Coast, you're gonna want to check CHEKD TRT.

they'll come to your house or office, do all the labs and ship you everything you need if you qualify.

They made TRT retard-proof

chekd.com/trt

Those online places don't accept insurance though do they?

I contacted Royal Mens Clinic. Havent gone any further as of yet, i need to get my labs done still, I not far from you as i am on the Eshore.

Back