• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hgh Test Results

johnsonl3872

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Brothers-
I have been taking Puretropin for quite some time now. However, at one point I was very skeptical of all generics. Because of this I got tested. I wanted to do this right so I got my baseline Hgh tested first. After a few weeks I got back on Puretropin and tested again. These were serum tests and I want you guys to look at the numbers:

ba0efccb1a25c8616e437b1cd2afc0d9.jpg
e4d02a14524fdcc4fa7eef7810aaa6e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

I have never seen this number higher. Many people get nervous to spend their money on generics, I hope this eases the minds of some.

I have never seen this number higher. Many people get nervous to spend their money on generics, I hope this eases the minds of some.

Can you clarify if that was 10iu in am IM and blood drawn roughly 3hrs elapesd time...? Or was it your normal dosing protocol? Thanks in advance as im deff loving this stuff. 3 days down and on day 4 & I already have sides!

Yes....I think it was 2 hours or so....

How much are you taking? Sides aren't always a good thing. If you are taking 10iu a day for instance that is way too much. You should start with 2iu for a few weeks until your body adapts. Hgh is not like AAS....more does not equal better gains. Gains come after time...be patient

Yes....I think it was 2 hours or so....

How much are you taking? Sides aren't always a good thing. If you are taking 10iu a day for instance that is way too much. You should start with 2iu for a few weeks until your body adapts. Hgh is not like AAS....more does not equal better gains. Gains come after time...be patient

Im with you there, I started @ 2iu & next week will bump to 3.33iu.

I was curious about your blood test protocol due to the numbers being so damn good. I just wanted to make sure I interpreted the results correctly given the doseage.

Obviously its great HGH as I can tell a big diff after 3 / 4 days on this compared to the generic I was on previously. Im def taking this slow and for the long haul bro:)

Im with you there, I started @ 2iu & next week will bump to 3.33iu.

I was curious about your blood test protocol due to the numbers being so damn good. I just wanted to make sure I interpreted the results correctly given the doseage.

Obviously its great HGH as I can tell a big diff after 3 / 4 days on this compared to the generic I was on previously. Im def taking this slow and for the long haul bro:)

Serum is important but it is a test for hgh content. Igf is also a good test to look at IL has had consistantly great Igf tests. I will be running one myself soon.

I saw a few IGF tests from some members that have been on a few weeks or longer and everyone was STELLAR :)

Back