• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

4th of July sale from 1-15!

tren2k14

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We are having a gigantic sale for the 4th of July the sale will run from the 1-15. Do not miss out on these prices!

$400-----------3kits
$600-----------5kits
$800------------7kits
$1000-----------9kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to ask, can we combine this with other discounts, such as $20 off next order??

I will ask and get back to you.

Get your orders in sale started today!

Great deals!!!

I put my wife on this hgh too, usually she is pharma only but this is on par with the pharm I've ran before...unfortunately ive only ran pharm for 3 months in row before having to go back to generics... Id rather stay on Puretropin year round for the rest of my lIfe!!

I put my wife on this hgh too, usually she is pharma only but this is on par with the pharm I've ran before...unfortunately ive only ran pharm for 3 months in row before having to go back to generics... Id rather stay on Puretropin year round for the rest of my lIfe!!

Thanks for trusting us, we will assure the quality of puretropin and improve the quality of puretropin step by step.

Back