• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What Do U Think About This Type Of Guy

Ahsan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HI
I M 15 YRS OLD 6"1' 130 LBS.
SHOULDER GIRTH
41"
CHEST
37"
BICEPS
11"
WAIST
NOW PLZ SEND UR SUGGESTIONS

ISNT HE A SEXY GUY OR NOT.

wtf

hotornot.com is that way -------->

:lol:

what kind of car do you drive? Oh wait....nevermind

only someone from over seas....sigh

Originally posted by Ahsan
HI
I M 15 YRS OLD 6"1' 130 LBS.
SHOULDER GIRTH
41"
CHEST
37"
BICEPS
11"
WAIST
NOW PLZ SEND UR SUGGESTIONS

ISNT HE A SEXY GUY OR NOT.

sounds like a bean poll! :D

bean pole stfu :(
those are almost my specs.... well not really since im only 5'8"

BUT STILL SHORT GUYS CAN BE IN THE GAME TOO lol

edit: wait n/m i thought it said chest was 41 which is what i got... and i didnt see the 11" biceps either haha n/m

It has nothing to do with being short, you will notice he is 6'1" anyway. There are 5'6" and 5'7" guys on this board.

IML Gear Cream!
ok
thx fr rply
u guys
but can any one suggest me that i cannot do chinups
at all even 1 rep
what should i do

Try harder... You can use a reverse grip for awhile, if you can safely use a chair underneath the bar you can do some forced reps regular pullups.

Dont forget heavy back rows.

ok thx mudge. can i do it with close grip, with reversegrip,.i do it presently about 5-10 reps of close grip. i was asking from u ediots that this guy is ecto or meso.

ok thx mudge. can i do it with close grip, with reversegrip,.i do it presently about 5-10 reps of close grip.

i was asking from u ediots that this guy is ecto or meso.

You are most certainly an ectomorph, however you never asked that anywhere in this thread.

You can do the grip any way you like but eventuall youre going to "have to" use a wide pronated standard grip.

i mean 2 say that i gained 20 lbs in 2 months so how can i ecto.
mudge or anyone plz rplyyyyyyy

IML Gear Cream!
Are you telling us that you used to be 6'1'' and only 110 lbs?

Holy crap.

That would make your BMI 14.6. That's the lowest I have EVER seen.

To even get into the healthy range you need to gain ANOTHER 20 lbs. Yikes. I'd say show us pics but I have a feeling you would look like Shawn Bradley when he first joined the NBA.

yes now i m 130 lbs i m ecto or meso plz rply anyone
i dont ve any pic of mine

:haha: :haha:

i mean 2 say that i gained 20 lbs in 2 months so how can i ecto.

I could probably eat 20 pounds in a week, its from what you eat but obviously you were either eating like a mouse before or else you have a very fast metabolism like an ectomorph.

I have seen a few mesomorphs in my life and they are big naturally and often somewhat lean as well, I weigh alot more than you naturally and I'm not a mesomorph.

can someone describe what an ectomorph/mesomorph is in DETAIL?

Ectomorph - An individual having a lean, slightly muscular body build in which tissues derived from the embryonic ectoderm predominate

Mesomorph - An individual with a robust, muscular body build caused by the predominance of structures developed from the embryonic mesodermal layer.

I'm certainly not predominantly mesomorphic in any way much less a guy who gained weight from 115 pounds? Its not a put down but wake up here bro. I am only an inch taller and would have to eat almost nothing to get under 210-215 pounds. As long as you continue to gain 'good' weight keep eating how you are.

hi,
wats this "embryonic ectoderm predominate"
and "embryonic mesodermal layer "

Ectomorph - SKINNY
Mesomorph - Naturally muscular

Back