• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Grey tops hgh

Monsta88

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone! Heard some good things about grey tops hgh as they are supposed to be pretty close to the old rips..I've been on godtropins lately looking to switch to the greys, anyone have an experience with the greys or a good source or two?

Welcome.... Care to introduce yourself?

Word, my name is Austin, 28yrs old out of Columbus Ohio been hitting the gym hard since my high school days I've had a few injury set backs lately so looking to start hitting hard again trying to get back into the mix of things..have seen this forum around a few times so thought I would join!

Welcome aboard, take your time, look around, get familiar with the board rules and for sure read and reread the stickies

Yes....read the stickes and the rules. The staff and I put a LOT of work and valuable info in them....most any question can be answered if you read them. PM me with questions you can't find answers to.

/V

Back